IX

//I don't want to tell you the truth, but lying to you would be the worse thing for me to do//

Alison's eyes widened at what Harold said.

"I'm part of the biggest Mafia in the world. And I will be the Boss after my farther"

Alison shook her head stepping backwards. "No. No your not. What kind of sick joke are you playing?" Alison said as fear attached itself to her. "This is not a joke. I'm part of the biggest Mafia in the world. The Sicilian/Italian Mafia. And the day you saw me kill someone is just what I do to protect my family" Harold said trying to move closer to Alison but stopped when Alison moved further away from him holding her hand up saying 'Stay back'. Harold's heart partly shattered when he saw how how scared Alison was of him. "Why are you telling me this?" Alison asked finding it hard to breath.

"I'm telling you this because I want you to know what truth and not some lie"

Oh my fucking God. The only man I even felt a big attraction to had to be in the Mafia didn't he? Alison thought.

"This is why I pushed to away to keep you safe I-" Harold cut himself off who he saw Alison's facial expression. Her eyes were wide as she trembled a little.

"Alison?" Harold asked as he neared the girl who he felt a deep attraction to.
Alison quickly back away.

"You should go......and you should stay away from me......please don't come near me again or I will tell the police about what you did and who you really are" Alison said.

"No Alison please I-" "No Harold. I don't want anything to do with you" Alison said before walking away quickly to call the one person who could take her mind away from this.

Her mom.

-------------------------------

Hello people of the world. What a small chapter that was! But I didn't think it needed to be dragged on so I ended it......and well done if you figured out Harold was in the Mafia It was pretty obvious if you ask me but yeah.
Hope you enjoyed the last 2 chapters☺️

-Candide Molamba