LI

//The Don has his Donna back. And those you fought against him will pay. No matter who they are//

20 Weeks

No.

No.

It's couldn't be.

There had to be a mistake.

She wouldn't do that.

She's his family.

She would never hurt him like this.

He stood there and they held her. He didn't say anything, he didn't move. He just watched her as fear struck her. He didn't know what to say.

His sister.

His family.

His blood.

She did this.

She started to shake and cry but he didn't give two shits. He didn't understand why she would do this. He couldn't fandom why. He couldn't even speak to her, he was so horrified.

He could feel Antonio's eyes on him. Waiting for his next move, but he couldn't think. He mind went blank as he thought of the times that she tired to comfort him when she was behind it all.

He looked at the man held beside her. He looked as guilty as she did. He had blue eyes and curly brown locks that sat messily on his head.

"Take her to the dungeon at the Nackrodis Place" was all he said before he turned and walked away. He could hear Rosè's cries but he ignored her. He was quick to get into his car, before driving away.

>>>>>>>>

Bang

His hand flew through the wall leaving a hole before he stepped away. He turned around and kicked the glass table causing it to fly and smash once it hit the ground.

Rage.

That was all he felt.

He'd never felt so much range before in his entire life and he didn't know what to do. He just wanted to destroy everything on sight.

He saw picked up the chairs in the room and through the across the room, realising all his anger into destroying everything he could.

>>>>>>>>>

Harold stood outside the hospital room watching Ferro speaking to his mother and Melina as many doctors  and nurses attended Alison. She was lying on her side, her back facing them. She was in a hospital gown and had bandages around her, her left hand had a splint on. He assumed that the gashes, cuts and welts on her back her extremely painful which why she was lying on her side. Dread and guilt filled him as he thought about Rosè betrayal. His own sister caused this. His own sister caused Alison pain. He wanted to go in. To take her into his arms and promise her the world and more. But he couldn't. He couldn't face the fact that this was his own fault. The blame all came down to him as he allowed Alison and Rosè to go out. He should have let his Lorenzo deal with the problem and just went with them. Because then..... Maybe he would have saved her. Ferro noticed someone watching them and looked up, causing Louise to turn around and their eyes to met. Her eyes lit up and she smiled. But he couldn't return the smile. How could he when he had to break the news of Rosè betrayal. Instead he walked away back to the lobby of the floor. He signed and ran his hands through his hair as it flopped down.

He heard the doors open and he immediately knew who it was.

"What do you think your doing? Ferro asked as Harold turned around.