XLII

//Apologies//

16 Weeks

Alison, Porsha and Melina walked through the mall towards the Mommy care store. According to Louise and her mom, it had the best maternity clothes for when of all ages. For some time, Alison had been struggling to find clothes to wear and would usually where Harold's clothes whenever she went our as they were big enough to hind the bump. Dispite the fact that she enjoyed wearing his clothes, she needed some of her own and needed to finally go shopping. Harold himself liked Alison in his clothes, he thought she looked sexy but also agreed that perhaps she did need new clothes.

Being a first time mom meant that she didn't know where to go and obviously asked the two people who had tons of children. They suggested this place. It apparently specialised in maternity clothes and baby clothes.

It was a warm/hot day in Seattle and Alison was currently wearing on if the only piece of clothing that actually fitted her. It was a off shoulder red dress the bump was visible, paired with sandels, and her hair in a low bun, it was a simple yet classy look.

The trio walked into the store and started to look around. The store was split up into two sections, one for babies under the age of 3 years and a maternity clothing section. Alison found herself going to the newborn baby section fist and started to look around. She started imagining herself dressing their baby. How small and adorable they would look wearing the mittens and sleeping in their fathers arms as he lured them to sleep. She imagined how cute their baby would look wearing a onesie. Them opening their eyes for the first time. She couldn't help be feel utter excitement for the time to come.

There were many different items of clothing. And they were all small. Alison found herself completely entranced by the small garments and couldn't wait until she would start shopping for baby clothes.

But she had to pull herself away before she bought the whole section and swiftly made her way to the maternity section.

"Hey, where did you get go?" Porsha asked.

"Got distracted by the baby clothes" Alison said. She looked around and noticed that Melina was also missing.

"Where's Melina?" She asked.

"I thought she was with you"

"Look at this!". The two turned around to see Melina running to them.

"Look at how cute these shoes are" she screeched before showing them the small shoes. The were a begin colour and had black and white strips at the front.

Alison couldn't lie, they were cute

"I can't wait to find out the gender and spoil my niece or nephew" Melina said as she admired the shoes.

"I don't want you to spoil them too much though, I want the to grow to be humble and not spoilt" Alison said causing Mel to smile and nod.

The trio then set out to look at the different clothes laid out. They were so many for women of different week. Alison's main priority was to buy either jeans or leggings she didn't have anything to wear as the waist line was too small. She looked around at different jeans and found a couple of pairs that would last her for the next couple of weeks. She also got leggings and tracksuit bottoms for staying at home.