III

//Fate made it so that we meet again//

Beep beep beep beep...

Alison groaned. She really didn't want to get out of bed. She shut off the alarm and sat up before stretching.

Glancing at the clock she wanted to shoot herself. 6:15 am. She already hated Uni and she hadn't even had her first class yet. Grabbing her towel and wash-bag she headed to the bathroom to shower.She stripped of her clothing and turned in the water. She waited until the water was hot before sliding in the shower.The hot water felt amazing against her skin and relaxed her muscles. The room was now steamy but Alison didn't mind. She stood there motionless as her her mind went back to the night before. What she and Harold did. How they danced and grinned on each other.

In the middle of a dance floor!

In front of everyone!

What would people from my church back in England say?

Those were the thoughts the possessed her mind. No wonder her farther didn't want her to go to uni. You start to have more fun with your new found freedom and follow the crowds.

It corrupts you. In her father point of view.

But as much as she hated to admit it.

It was a rush.

It was hot.

It was sexy. Erotic.

Alison felt alive in those 5 minutes when she was with Harold more than any other time in her life. It gave her pleasure and for the first time in her life she had become aroused. That was a new experience for her. She had never felt like this before;

It was exciting.

New.

Raw.

Unexplored.

Exhilarating.

But she had decided it was a one time thing and she wouldn't do anything like that again.

Alison snapped out of her daze. She reached for her strawberry soap and scrubbed herself clean before washing it off. She then washed her hair with strawberry shampoo and conditioner before washing that off. Once Alison finished, she turned off the water. Then grabbed the two pink fluffy towels and wrapped the first around her body; covering up and she used the other one to dry her hair. She got out of the shower and unlocked the door before leaving the bathroom. She walked back into their room. Alison went to her wardrobe.

She had planned out her outfit and put it on a hanger to stop it from crinkling. It was high wasited jeans, a red t-shirt, a black hat that said in white 'family isn't just blood' and Jordan 1 Flight 3 black and red. She picked out some white lace trim panties and bra. She picked up her things and went back into the bathroom to get dressed. When she finished getting dressed and dryer her hair with her hairdryer trying not to wake up Molly.

When she finished she walked back out the bathroom and into their room. Lucky Molly was a heavy sleeper and she didn't wake. Alison looked at the clock.

7:03am

Her class started at 8 so she had enough time to quickly go to get coffee on campus before going to lesson. She had already planned how long it would take her. Alison picked up her black bag and double checked she had everything she needed before walked out of her room with to meet with her new Jamaican friend called Sara Domineq Raqel.

Alison had gotten a bagel and some coffee with Sara before they headed to Sociology, making it a few minutes early.They sat near the front and got out there things for the lecture. The room soon filled up even more and the bell rang to signal the class was starting.