XLV

//Stages of grief//

19 Weeks

Shock.

Denial.

Anger.

Bargaining.

Depression.

Pain.

Confusion.

That was all the emotions Harold was feeling when he heard the news of Alison's disappearance. He was in the middle of a meeting with his parents, Ferro, Melina, Antonio and Lorenzo when Rico and Azilo came in was looks of worry and terror. That was when Harold became worried.

"What is it?" He asked standing from his seat on the sofas in his home office.

The two guards just stood there and looked down, not daring to look at theie boss.

"Where's Alison?" He asked, but the two just wouldn't answer as they attempted to gain the courage. Neither of them knew what would happen when they told him.

"ANSWER ME!"

Everyone shock at his voice as Alizo stepped forward.

"Boss..... Something's happened...... Alison.... She's been taken"

It took Harold a good ten seconds to realise that he was telling the truth before his world stopped. He immediately fell to his knees on the ground in shock. A million and one thoughts we're going through her head.

He'd lost her.

He actually lost her.

She was gone.

Taken.

Once he fell, his mother and father immediately went to his side and held him as he looked down. He didn't notice this, nor did he notice Melina drop to the coach and Lorenzo and Antiono go to her. He also didn't notice, Ferro just standing there in shock. He left like his life was over. The love of his life was taken. And it was all his fault. He should have been there to protect her. He should have been there to look after her. But he failed to do that.

And that made him angry.

He was angry at himself.

He was angry at Ettore.

And his was angry at his useless men who couldn't even do one thing.
Keeping her safe.

Without even thinking, Harold stood up pulled out his gun and aimed it at Alizo's head and went to pull the trigger when his father stood in front of him with his hands up.

"Now son, stay calm... We don't know the full story yet" Fico said. He then turned to tell two guards who looked absolutely terrified.

"Please explain what happened and how you managed to lose my daughter-in-law before I kill you myself" he said in a deadly tone and Lorenzo and Antiono held Harold back.

"We we're in the restaurant... And miss Rosè and miss Alison decided to go to the toliet... We didn't think there was a need to go with them since we were sitting opposite the toilets.... Then we heard a scream and but by the time we got there, the fire escape was wide open and we saw miss Alison being dragged into a van and miss Rosè was knocked out in the floor but .... We tired to go after them, but they started shooting at us... so we protected miss Rosè and by the time shooting had stopped, they were gone" Rico said stepping forward with his head down and he felt ashamed for letting Alison be taken away.

"How's Rosè?" Louise said after hearing about her daughter.

"Marino took her to the hospital, whilst the others are trialing the van that Alison was put in"

"Find her. I don't care what it takes but find her" Harold said before leaving the room and heading to his room.

When he got there, he started to pace back and forth gripping his hair as he tried to hold the tears back. The pain he felt was worse than being shot. All he felt was absolute terror at the thought that he would never see her again.

He didn't know is her capture planned to kill her, or if  he was holding her as hostage for something. He didn't know where she was or if she was even still alive.

All he knew was who had taken her.

Ettore.

___________________

Hey guys. Thank you for reading and coming back. Sorry for the short chapter. I just wasn't sure what to put in and I thought a shot chapter would be better after a long chapter.

Next update coming soon and it's a big one

-Candide xx