XVII

//Even a monster has its weakness//

Alison lay in her bed as she watched the time go by. She had no lessons so she could just sit around.

Whilst she was upset with what had happened between her and Harold,  she knew that he didn't mean it and she was there at the wrong time.  But that didn't mean that she would forgive him easily. 

The was a knock on the door and Alison groaned. She slowly got out of bed and the knocking kept on going.

"Ok ok I'm coming, calm down" Alison said before opening the door. She was surprised to see Harold standing at her door step.

"What do you want?" Alison asked; putting her good hand on her hip. Harold pushed Alison into her room and closed the door.

"What are yo-" Alison was cut off by Harold kissing her.

Alison wrapped her arms around Harold's neck and Harold put his hands on Alison's bare waist . Alison shivered at the coldness of Harold's hands. Soon they were full on snogging. Harold's right hand went down till got to Alison's ass and grabbed a handful of it making Alison gasp and moan.

It was possibly the last time that he would ever get to hold her like this and kiss her. And he wanted to make the most of it.

They both smiled into the passionate kiss. Harold broke the kiss and kissed Alison's neck softly before looking back at her.

He stopped when he felt something strange around his neck. He removed her arm and looked at her wrist.

But all he saw was splint on her wrist.

"What's this?" He asked with a frown.

"Nothing" Alison quickly answered before moving away.

"Did I do this?"

"It's ok. I know you didn't mean it"

"Whether I meant or not, I still broke your wrist"

"It was an accident"

"That doesn't matter"

"But it does"

"No it doesn't. I forgive you?"

"Alison, I-"
His phone went off, cutting him off. 

"Hello?"

"Harold, where are you?"

". Sono con Alison {I'm with Alison} "

" l'hai fatto? {Have you done it?}"

"No"

"Good"

"But I will"

"You can't"

"Devo. Non è sicuro intorno a me {I have to. She's not safe around me}"

"She is"

"No, lei non è {No, she isn't} "

"Ma lei è {But she is}"

"Lei non capisce {You don't understand}"

"Cosa intendi? {What do you mean?}"

"Vi ricordate quando ho detto che ho pensato che mi sono fatto male la mano? {Do you remember when I said that I thought I hurt her hand?}"

"Sì?"

"......Mi sono rotto il polso. Doveva andare in ospedale e ottenere una stecca per esso. {.....I broke her wrist. She had to go hospital and get a splint for it}"