CHAPTER: 08

It was a dark chilly night and I was walking towards the university, it was already a little late and I was returning after meeting a friend. The night was dark and I had a bad feeling which I was avoiding. I felt someone sad following me for a long time, I slightly turned my head back and gazed at them from the corner of my eyes. When suddenly ran into a muscular wall, I shrank my eyes tightly looking up to see a guy whose eyes colour was lightly golden and I panicked it was an impure werewolf, I backed away trying to stay calm.

"I'm sorry!" I said and tried getting away but he grabbed my hand.
"You're beautiful," he said and I gazed at him with a small smile that tried to break free from his claws.

I could sense werewolves, vampires all of the rogues and outcastes from their pack and coven. They had a bad smell, that why.

"Please let go!" I said politely.
"Last time there was only one person I saw beautiful as you're... a witch,"

I was pushed on the wall in a dark isolated alley, I tried hard not to use magic, I was trying to get away without using magic because if I do it will be of greater impact and then, the other coven and packs will be started tracking me.

"Let me go," I said again and calmly, these people were following me for few days and I did notice but thought it to be a coincidence, but now my heart was sinking and all I could think of one face.

"Stop trying to look so calm," One of them said and I took in a deep breath. There is no way anyone would come and it wouldn't help because if anyone would come they sill probably kill them. I changed the colour of my eyes and opened them my eyes were glistening like emerald and I glared at them, "Finally came into her original form,"

I couldn't use my magic nicely because of the dark sky, it was a full moon and we are weakest at this point and no matter they were over-powering my powers. All of them was using it together and was distorted magic and my green light against their black ones. I felt my inside tearing, I closed my eyes again casting the spell before I opened my eyes. The heavy green light emerged form me, blinding them momentarily as I used the mirror magic. It was something I was mastering in around this time.

It worked, but the effect was inevitable. I was thrown against the wall, I piercing pain felt in my lower back. making me wince and I felt like all the bones in my body was broken, I collapsed on the floor, and I felt my throat scratchy and my vision began to become blurry, Something felt coming from my guts and I coughed out blood. 

I stared at the blood on the floor, they were all using their powers at once and I was no match on the full moon night, "Finally broke her!" I heard them and as the sound of footsteps grew closer and I closed my eyes tightly, Yeonjun!

YEONJUN looked outside the window my heart was uneasy and then back at the clock, Ari said that she is meeting her friends. Is she back in her dorm or not? I took out my phone and looked at the time and dialled her phone number, but no one picked up.

I sighed poking my inner cheek before I walked to the closet taking out my hoodie and walked to the door taking the keys of my motorcycle and made my way to the parking lot. The sweet, earthly scent filled up nose, making me stop in my tracks. Ari?

I followed the smell mindlessly, my eyes searching for her, "Yeonjun," My ears picked the strained feeble voice, calling out for me. Instantly, I turned around and my eyes landed on the familiar girl. She was wearing familiar white button crop top and balloon jeans which was tattered.

"Ari!" My eyes widened as I hurried towards her. Yeonjun's hand extended towards her gripping Ari's shoulder to steady her.

"Ari! What happened who did this to you?" Yeonjun voice came out strained with mix of shock and horror. She smiles brightly, "I won, it doesn't matter,"

"What?" She nods snuggling her head in his chest. She hugs him tightly much to Yeonjun's surprise. He blinks his eyes sniffing her. The whiffs of dirty blood caught his nose, causing his eyes to darken in anger. He hugs her back covering her body with his scent.

"Are you sure you alright?" He asks again, softly patting her head. Little did he knew the reason why Ari was doing so. Ari smirks to herself feeling the gaze of her fake bestfriend, who was burning with jealousy while looking at her and Yeonjun hugging each other like there lives depends on it.

"My wounds hurt a little," Ari whines and Yeonjun chuckles to himself, "Let me take, you do your dorm," He whispers in her ear. Till the time, He couldn't sense anyone around them and he quickly teleported them back to the dorm.

 Till the time, He couldn't sense anyone around them and he quickly teleported them back to the dorm