CHAPTER: 27

The warmth of sunlight filled the classroom. I take down the notes of my lecture. The class ends and I get up packing my belongings. I walk out of the lecture hall into the hallway yawning.

"Ari!"
"Ari wait!"

I hear someone calling my name. My brows quirk up, I knew who its was. Yeji. I stop in my tracks and turned around to see Yeji running cutting her way through the crowd.

She grabs my shoulder as a support and catches her breath. I wait for her before she looks at me her eyes shining brightly, "You remember the girl I told you about?" She asks gasping for breath. I nod sheepishly.

"What about her?"
"You must come tonight!" She said, I frown. She is talking about the prophecy, apparently she met a girl a month ago. Their is something about her that gives her vibes she is not a simple girl. She wants me to clarify it, because I'm a priestess. But tonight, my dinner date?

I sigh, "Where do I have to come?"
"Dance Studio!" She said and I nod. Here goes my dinner date in river. I sigh again. My habit never seem to leave me.

"What time do I have to?"
"7 p.m. but don't forget you have to dance!"
I narrow my eyes at the qeird request. She raises her eyebrow, I nod understanding what she meant. If that girl reacts after seeing me dance, it will be confirming her suspicion. Yeji smiles brightly, giving me a thumbs up.

"I gotta go, I have to make preparations so no pne disturb us!" She says and then runs off to somewhere again. I stand there silently watching her figore disappear. Until, I feel the hair on my body rise. I sigh, Yeonjun.

I turn my head around to see from where he was watching me. My eyes darting from one place to another. Until, they met a pair of onyx eyes. He was descending down the stairs, looking at me intensely. No matter, how much time pass, I can never get use to that gaze. It makes me feel things, those gaze that used to make me shiver in fear but now bubble my heart with excitement. Our eyes locked, He winks.

I draw a sharp breath breaking away the eye contact. I take long strides and runaway into the crowd. He makes me feel so many emotions just with a simple gaze. I was blushing thinking all about it when I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorr-" I stop in the mid-way. This energy, I looked up at the man. He had this creepily warm smile on his face. He had long blonde hair tied in manbun.

"Its okay, Are hurt?" He asks extending his hand, which I reject by stepping back. This dark energy, its suffocating me. I quickly cover my energy with magick out of reflex.
"I'm okay thanks," I say politely greeting. He nods walking past me. I gasp, looking back at the guy. He was wearing different University uniform. He isn't from our school. Who is he?

Before my mind could connect the dots. My phone vibrates indicating I got a message. I pull out the phone from my back pocket, text from Yeonjun.

Yeonjun:
Babe why running away
from me? (Cute tone).

I could feel him whining, though its just a facade to fool me. I huff with a smile.

Ari:
What do you mean?

Yeonjun:
My darling habit of running
away is still enact, looks like
I need to punish her.

Ari:
I'm not.
Well, I have to tell you something

Yeonjun:
Wut?

Ari:
Promise you won't get angry!

Yeonjun:
What is it?

My heart pounded seeing his typing style changing. Its important, I'll deal with the consequences later.

Ari:
Promise me first!

Yeonjun:
Okay promise.

There was a delay, but he promised me. I typed what I wanted to say and taking in a deep breath. I tapped the send button.

Ari:
I think we might need to
cancel our dinner plan,
something urgent came up
I swear I'll make it up with
anything you say.
Please hubby.

Yeonjun:
What urgent?

Ari:
That I can't tell you but
trust me I'm not doing
anything to defy you

I didn't get a reply something I had expected. I sigh, switching my phone off. Being in love with a overbearing guy like him comes with a price. Its still better these days atleast, I can move around freely without people spying on me all the time.

Being with him isn't easy, because he is someone with lots of trust issues. I don't know what happened to Yeonjun in that month, It changed him completely. I don't give what he does to others. As long as, As long as he doesn't hurt me or someone precious to me.

Dear readers, thanks for your love and support

Dear readers, thanks for your love and support. This is to inform you that this is Smitten series which is connected to my books. I hope you check them out as well.