CHAPTER: 19

I arrived at school and immodeatly put my head on the desk to hide my swollen face, I got from my uncle slapping me. I could still feel the pain. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't they only rimmed up in my eyes. Yeonjun didn't come that day. I was happy that he didn't as he would not have to see me with this face.

I texted him: I'm sorry
: I couldn't come yesterday
: Why didn't you come to school?
: I'm sorry

The amount of sorry's I sent him that day. I haven't even said this many sorry's to my mom when I made a mistake. He didn't reply and it was everyday scenario. I texted-texted - texted and he didn't reply on any of them.
He didn't come to school as well.
Everyone thought, He transfered to another school.
I also thought, so I gave up texting him and in anger ended up blocking him.

Two months passed like that and fall arrived. I saw a dried leaf fallimg from the brach of the tree. I leaned my head on the table, looking outside. I was back to my old boring life. With no ambition, no dreams. Just waiting to be sold one day. I don't even know. Why I stopped dreaming?
Why I left my ambition?
Why I was like that?

Then, the bell rang. I looked up I could see the teacher coming this way. Everyone stood up, Behind her I saw a guy wearing a black hoodie, headphones and glasses. I couldn't see his face. I got a feeling he must be good looking. The door opened. Teacher walked inside with the new student, like everyone predicted.

Teacher placed her things on the table and the guy walked in between the students without introducing and teacher didn't say anything. I still couldn't see his face. He was wearing a mask, glasses and black hoodie.
Who is he?

He walks past me. A familiar scent hits my nose like a truck.
My eyes widen. It can't be him. I looked at his figure. His figure looked familiar.
Broad shoulders. Tall.

He sits right behind me in the last bench. He took off his mask. I was right. He was, Yeonjun. His features looked sharper than before and his chubby cheeks disappeared leaving a sharp jawline. A cold aura surounding him. He didn't even spare a glance at me. I didn't like it. I bit my inner cheek and ignored him as well and sat down getting back to the class.

Something changed in him after returning. He was becoming more and more asshole. Flirting with girls was okay, but sleeping with them? Breaking there hearts? He was doing shit like that. He made me hate him even more.

He changed.
Becoming polar opposite of what he was.
We were drifting apart slowly.

We became strangers
Neither he spoke to me,
Nor did I.

It was night and I just finished my club meeting.

"Bye!" I softly said and smiled they also bid me good bye. I stepped out of the room and looked at the either sides of the deserted hallway. A sigh escaped my lips and I started walking towards right that leads to lobby. I had my hands in pocket and a weary expression on my face.
I was tired.
The club activites these days were getting intensed because the school festival was approaching.

I wasn't paying much attention to my suurounding. I walked while looking at the ground. My head kept on drooping.

When I felt someone grabbing my hand suddenly, I jolted. Before I could process who it was I was pulled in the dark room. The hand was covering my mouth I was pressed against the door. I could feel the boy was huge. It was guy.
What the fuck?
I started struggling to get out of his grip. He was pressing himself so much o me, that I couldn't do anything.

"Ari," His voice husked into my ear. I cringed hard. The voice was familair, the deep nasally voice. My stomach dropped hearing his voice.
"Yeonjun?" I stopped wriggling, still facing the door.
"What are you doing?" I asked turning around.
"What do you think?" He asks back. I gave him a weary look. I don't have energy to think just tell me, already.

"I missed you, its been so long since we last talked," I could feel the sarcasm in his voice. My lips curled letting out a dry chuckle.
"Missed me? I missed you tooo," I also said sarcastically. This conversation was more like talking to a enemy than an old friend.
His hands travelled my cheeks, softly caressing. I would be lying if I said I liked it, when his touch was giving me warning signs alk over my body. He was a red flag.
"Did you not find anyone to fuck today?"
"Nope, I found one but she was tacky, I thought my not meet a old friend,"
"What do want to do with the old friend"
"Well . . ." The lustful expression covered his face. He was inching closer to me. I looked away.

"I see, I'm not interested!" I simply answered and turned around to leave.
My hands reaching the door knob. I opened the door which was again  closed because Yeonjun pushed it close. I looked back this time with a swrious expression. He was all smug.

"Who said that I'm asking you?" I narrowed my eyes. I turned to face him completely when his hands dropped to my waist. I wanted to get away but instead he pulled me closer him. In fluid motion, He sneaked his cold hands under my shirt caressing the skin on my back. I was trying to push him away when he pressed his fingers on my tail bone suddenly. I felt the sharo piercing pain. I groaned loosing my balance.
How did he know?

"I'm ordering you," He whipsered as his othr hand softly caressed my hair. I glared at him trying to pull away. He again dug his finger on my mark. Witches were born with the mark, which was the weakest point in there body. It that area is injured witches can die. I closed my eyes trying to contain my screams and when I looked up again through my teary eyes.
I saw his dark eyes and red irises in them. My heart sank for a moment. He smiled showing his teeth. Fangs. I saw them.
I wish I didn't stay at school that night.
The night my first nightmare began.