CHAPTER: 17

(Flashback)

I fluttered my eyes open, waking up. When I found a hand on my head. I looked back to see Yeonjun, whose head fell back and soft snores were escaping his mouth. I got off the couch making sure not to make any noise.

It was still pretty dark, maybe midnight. I was in the same place just laying on the couch while the party was still going wild. I went backside to the couch to see Yeonjun's face. His mouth was wide open, eyes closed. He looked especially handsome and cute. Does he not have any pores on his face?  I wondered.

Involuntarily, I leaned towards his face to see if there were any or not. He suddenly opened his eyes, "Serri?" His voice was low and hoarse, which gave me a mini heart attack as I jolted back and stumbled upon the floor.

I swear my bum was hurting badly.

I sensed his hand, stretching out for me and I looked up. The moon was right behind his head glowing brightly giving him an ethereal look and he smiled, raising his one eyebrow and I shook my head embarrassed of what just happened.

Took his hand before he pulled me against the force of gravity with so much strength that I lost my balance and bumped my head into his chest.

"Seems like you're still not sober," He asked his hand wrapping around my petite figure. While I looked at the city from over his broad shoulder. Inhaling, his rosy scent.

Whoa! His shoulders are broad.

I realized it the next moment and tugged him.

"Nah! I'm fine," I said and he sighed placing his hand on his hip.
"Sure thing, wanna go somewhere else?" He asked, and I turned to face him asking from my eyes where.

• • •

We were in the middle of barren land surrounded by the green mountains. Above them shone the stars brightly and even the galaxy was seen from them. It was dark, mysterious yet so beautiful that can not be described in the form of words.

"Where are we going?"
"Its a secret,"

I sighed and looked outside the window, the road on which he was driving the car was muddy but the view was still beautiful, gloomy, and calming.

Yeonjun parked the car, and I turned to face him. He smiled and got out of the car and I did the same and we stood in front of an abandoned incomplete building as if they stopped working on it in the middle.

"It's an abandoned building," I shivered to see the place.
"Why here?" I asked whining not wanting to go inside.
"It's a great place c'mon I'll show you something," He said entwining his hands with mine.
I would've resisted him if he didn't give me the safe feeling.
I followed him to the dark, spooky abandoned building.

As we walked the dry leaves under our feet made a crushing sound. While the sound of our footsteps echoed in the building. As the frigid air blew, giving the signs that autumn was around the corner.

We arrived at a huge room, with moonlight being the only source of light. I could see a huge pool in the middle of the hall and the windows, I could see a few pieces of furniture found near the pool and a couch. I didn't bother to ask, maybe it's a hideout he and his friends use. Because this is a perfect place for a hideout.