CHAPTER: 44

Ari stands before the door of the room that leads to high priestess, covered in blood from head to toe. She wore the smell of blood like perfume, the blood of her enemies. The one who had always tried to take away the peace of her clan. She hated them. Her entire soul burned with anger and restentment towards them.

She takes a deep breath wrapping her hands around the knobs of the door. She swing the door open stepping inside the room, there was high Priestess laying on the bed with her eyes closed and High Priestess Joo next to her. She drifted her eyes at Ari, her eyes filled with shock.

"Ari! Thank God you're here I was so scared!" Priestess Joo utters.
Ari frown tears now rolling down her eyes, "And, I was worried about you. I couldn't find you anywhere and all the others where are they? The coven is under attack we need to move!!"
"Ari, High Priestess is not with us anymore!"
"We don't have a choice Aunty!" She said, kneeling next to the bed of high priestess. She holds her hand with her blood red ones,. Tears flowing down continously "High Priestess, what do I-"

A gasp left Priestess Joo's lips. Ari lips curl upward, her dark gaze set upon her tauntingly. The blood spill falls on Ari, drenching her body. The man behind her falls on the floor with a loud scream leaving his mouth. In the flash of second, Ari gets up. Her hands wrapping around the neck of the Priestess Joo squeezing her throat.

"ARI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Priestess Joo cried out. Tears blurring her eyes.
"I?" Ari chuckle manically, "I'm exocrising you. The evil dark witch has made a home in your body, she needs to leave Priestess Joo." Ari innocently replies.

Priestess Joo eyes turn purple, she glares at Ari as she begins to chant spell, with a huge blow, she pushes Ari away. The dizziness, blurring my head for a moment. The low groan left from the back of my throat. I struggled to maintain my balance. I couldn't help but chuckle, how can she be so weak? Compared to the pain I have felt, pain of being burnt alive. This is nothing.

"What's wrong Ari? You look like you're in trouble?" Joo asks me in a mocking tone.
I get up from the floor, I craned my head to look at her. Her hair grows longer than it was before touching the ground. Her purple eyes glazing demonically. I glared at her.

"Aww! Look at that face, ready to take me down," the purple smoke began to fill the air. The banging pain in my head began to spread. I lost my balance, closing my eyes for a moment and focused my attention in the middle of my forehead. The purple smoke cloaked the room.

"Are you alright my child? Should I help you relive the pain? After all you're still the silly little girl!" Her voice echoed in the room but I still couldn't see her.

The more she spoke the harder it got. I still managed to concentrate on my third eye chakra to see clearer. A smile make its way to my lips. I step up charging towards her as I sensed her energy.

"Too bad Joo, you living with the misunderstanding that I am still a stupid child!" I grabbed her mouth, stopping her from chanting spells and used my energy to push her body in the air against the wall.

The moment the energy begins to concentrate in my hand. A bright green light appears in my hand, "The person you think is a child lived two lives, do you think these lousy tricks will kill me?"

She let the woman fall on the floor.
Ari's entire eyeball turned green, her body glowed magenta green. Her hair fluttering in the air. Then, the real show began. Woosuk arrives at the room with Moyeon next to him. His eyes set on the girl floating in the air. Moyeon takes a deep breath gazing at Ari's majestic appearance.

"Appendaga Regoria!"

The witch Joo was paralyzed and began to levitate in air against her wishes. The power of mana was holding her. Ari gazes at her levitating body with zero remorse in her eyes. No emotion, no hatred, not even anger. The empty eyes. She opens her pursed lips to say the last spell, "Eradico . . ."

A large beam of light left Ari' s body encasing Witch Joo in the sphere of pure mana, she exploded. The loud noise of blast was almost deafening. The entire place quietened. Ari gazes at the body of High Priestess kept on the platform of the hecate offerings. Then, she gazes at Woosuk who finally brings his attention to the woman. His eyes wide open when ran across the room, streching his legs and slide next to the body that laid limp on the floor.

"Mom!"

Woosuk cried out. Ari's internal cores were finally giving up. The blood came up to her throat, she coughed. Her legs loosing strength to stand anymore her body drained of vital energy. Her eyes getting blurry, she knew this would happen if she used the destruction spell. The spell that costs it's user a great price. What will this take away from me? She thought.

"Priestess Min!!" Moyeon cried, I fell on my knees still staring at the limp body of my aunt.
"I'm sorry Woosuk-ah! I'm sorry!" Ari managed to mumble the words of apology. The darkness threatened to cover her sight. She closed her eyes letting the darkness consume herself.

• • •

Yeonjun's gazed outside the window. His heart beating furiously feeling uneasiness. After Ari left he was like that uneasy. He settles on the couch breathing deeply, while gulping the wine in his mouth. He takes another sip from the glass.

His heart suddenly skipped a beat, taking his breath away for the moment. He felt pain of nail being banged in his heart.

"Ari!" Something happened to her.