CHAPTER: 21

The gun falls off my hand. I stare at him with dead eyes. How can I kill him? A dry chuckle leaves my mouth. I looked down at my lap tears filled in my eyes. I wish, I could kill him. Then, I wouldn't have to be caged.

"Ari!" He called my name. His voice was slightly hoarse, he held my chin tightly forcing me to me look at him. I gulped, What will he do now? I pointed gun at him.

"You like me so much, that you cannot even kill me," His voice was extremly low.
His hands travelled down my jaws to my neck, slightly choking me. My body stiffened as my breathing became irregular. He smiles gently. I whimper, He pulls me closer to him by my neck. I should be used to these things and yet everytime this happens. I feel so weak that I cannot even move a muscle as if my body is completely controlled by him.

He pressed his cold lips against mine. I closed my eyes my hands tightly clasped together. He slowly sucked my lower lip, my mouth was easily pried open by Yeonjun's tongue. Moist warrm tongue enters her mouth and keeps entangling with hers. Ari could taste the iron blood taste in her mouth. She didn't resist, she was used to this taste.

Yeonjun kept teasing and sucking her tongue. Yeonjun hugs Ari tightly, her hands in his shoulder her bowed. Tears falls down her eyes. The heat pulses in her scalp, palms and face. Yeonjun went all the way down licking her on chin and neck. Ari's body was trembling violently as it always does.

Yeonjun pulls away looking at deeply. He pulls my head until our firehead was touching, we were only one centimeter apart. The warmth of his breath sent chills through my body. He deeply stares in my eyes as I blink, he softly closes his eyes a smirk appearing on his lips.

"You should've killed me," His lips brused mine. My heart trembled hearing his deep voice.
"You can't run away from me," He said before a grunt escaped his lips and he lays back. I take a deep breath as I began to chant the healing spell. The pain I felt so vividly, he must be in lots of pain. I kept on chanting. He was heavily injured but all I could do was heal in visible wounds. The green light appears from my hand as his body glowed green. The wounds began to close.

My body was exhausted after healing, I collapsed on the floor beside him, I breathed and as my body felt lifeless without energy. Healing spell uses lots of mana, and is a strong magic that not many can perform. Its always advised to use when its very urgent.

After passing out for few minutes, I opened my eyes. Feeling little energy sweeping inside me again. I pushed myself to sit up and inched towards Yeonjun who had his eyes closed. I crawled to the nightstand and pull out sicciors from the door and moved towards Yeonjun cutting his t shirt and taking it off. I placed him on the bed and tried changing his clothes. My eyes landed on the mark on his shoulder.

Isn't it clans mark? The rose inside the moon, its pretty. My hands softly grazed the outlines and heaving a sign. I get up after tucking him. He held my hand and pulled me back, "Don't leave," He whispered in my ear. I could feel his hot breath trickling my neck. I blushed. My eyelids began to go heavy. I fell asleep with his arms around me.

• • •

The shuffling sound behind me woke me up. I don't know what time it was? I sit up to see Yeonjun tossing and turning. I looked at the clock, 4: 50 a.m. its almost morning. I looked back at Yeonjun. The energy around him feels so dead. Extending my hand, I touched his forehead, check his pulses. I looked at the clock, it was struck at 4: 50 and it began to move backward. My heart began to pound as I looked back and forth at Yeonjun and clock. It kept on turning back and back.

What is happening? I looked around for my phone. Picking it up from the floor, I saw the dates going backward and the time going back and back. It stopped at same date and time. It was 4: 50 a.m. again. I looked at the clock which began to move and ten minutes passed.

"Save me!" I heard the voice from bed. I looked at the bed to see Yeonjun sitting upright, cold layer of sweat covering his skin. A dreadful pallor washed his face.
"You're awake?" I ask calmly. He looks at me with big eyes.
"Ari!" He calls out his voice breaking. He looked sad, Did he have a nightmare? I got off and moved to his side on the bed. I should distract him.
"How do you feel? Does your inside hurt? I couldn't heal you completely yesterday? Are you hungry?" I asked my hands touching his body to see for potential wounds.

I looked at him ready to ask something else. I wanted to distract him. My eyes met his and he was silently staring at me. Subconsiously my hand travelled to my face. Is there something on my face? Why is he staring at me like that? I thought. I heard him sighing deeply as he chuckles. I looked at him again. He was smiling not smirking. I- Its been long since I saw the sincere smile.

He rarely smiles- I was thinking when he suddenly wraps his arms around me. Pulling me into a hug, "I'm fine," He said, I felt his smile disappear. He was still hugging me so I wasn't sure.

He repeated his words again, "Even the god wants to protect a monster like me what could happen?"

This time I got chills hearing those words. Why am I getting a bad feeling? He sounds so different. Is he alright?

"Ari~" He called out my name once again, as he snuggled his face in my neck. My heart couldn't help but flutter again. I completely forgetting the extraodinary event as I wrapped my arms around him, getting drunk in the moment.

A/NTusm for reading

A/N
Tusm for reading. I want to dedicate this chapter to @livmoa since you really motivated me write a new chapter. Don't forget to Vote and Comment.