ONE

Taehyung was sobbing, clinging onto Jimin as the latter was moving out of the centre today.

Taehyung and Jimin grew up in an Omegan care centre as both their families disowned them when they were just days old.

It isn't uncommon for omega pups to be abandoned as most of the packs considered them a burden.

They both turned 18 this year, which meant they could smell and be smelled by their destined mates. Jimin found his mate rather quickly when he went to a store once.

Jimin's mate Min Yoongi is from the Moon Pack, one of the renowned and powerful packs of South Korea.

Taehyung was indeed happy for his best friend but right now he couldn't control his sorrow when he saw Jimin standing with three huge bags, all set to leave.

"I will miss you so badly Minnie"

"So will I Taetae. But don't you worry, I will visit you often" he paused "at least till you find a mate" he added sadly.

Jimin knows they cannot meet frequently once Tae finds his mate. Who knows which pack Taehyung's mate belonged to. What if it was far away or his mate turned out to be an asshole, not allowing Taehyung to visit other packs.

He was grateful and considered himself lucky to have Yoongi as his mate. The alpha was truly caring and supportive.

When Yoongi arrives, his smile disappeared as he could smell the distress of his mate and the other Omega. He was well aware of their friendship.

"Taehyung-ah, we have our mate ceremony this weekend. Also, I recently got appointed as a Deputy alpha. So it's going to be a congratulatory cum mate ceremony and I expect you to attend it"

Taehyung's face brightened up. That meant he is going to see Jimin again soon. "I surely will, Hyung" he smiled, wiping away his tears.

—————————————————————————

It was Saturday afternoon, when a car came to pick up Taehyung. The one who was sitting in the driver's seat was an Alpha, wearing a bright smile. The passenger seat was occupied by a pretty lady who was a Beta.

"Hello Alpha, Hello Mam" Taehyung greeted them both.

"You can call me Hoseok" The alpha smiled.

"And my name is Nayeon"

"I'm Taehyung" he said softly.

They reached the Moon Pack after an hour drive. The security guard at the entrance bowed and opened tall, wide gates.

As they entered, Taehyung was stunned at the vastness of the Pack's grounds. The pack had almost a hundred houses. They drove past them all only to arrive at a huge white mansion.

He remembered Jimin once said that the Head alpha and his family lived in there along with all deputy alphas and their mates. Does that mean Jimin stayed in the mansion too. Taehyung felt elated thinking Jimin was safe and happy.

"Taetae" Jimin screamed, opening the car door for him. "Come on in, all the pack members are inside. The ceremony is about to start" he grinned.

Hundreds of Alphas, Betas and Omegas gathered inside. The mansion was very huge, the walls were all white, paitings hung upon them.

The furniture seemed costly and there was a staircase in the middle of the hallway. The head alpha, Jeon Junghyun, climbed down the stairs.

"Hello everyone! As you know, we have gathered here to officially welcome Park Jimin into the Pack. Yoongi is appointed as the Deputy Alpha and I'm really proud of all his achievements. I'm grateful for his and his family's loyalty towards the Pack" The Head alpha's announcement was followed by a huge applause from the crowd.