FOUR

Not when he will be the one who throws you out.

"I don't u-understand"

"Banishment" Haru announces.

Taehyung stomach clenched as soon as he heard it.

Wolves were banished from their packs for a lifetime when they commit an offense.

Banishment rules necessarily don't apply to every rank or every crime. It depended on the pack law of each individual pack.

While some packs preferred banishment of their criminals, others opted for imprisonment instead.

"W-what are you saying? How can I be b-banished?" Taehyung gasps out, panic-stricken.

"There are two ways to get an omega banished as per the Moon pack law" Haru continues.

As she looks at Taehyung's confused face, she rolls her eyes "Dumb omega! you don't know your own pack rules, do you? Another reason why you're absolutely unfit for the luna's title" she snorts.

"Moon pack law banishes omegas who involve in either one of the two crimes.

First: a murder; and Second: betrayal, simply put, cheating on their mates"

Taehyung felt sick in his stomach as he heard the two options.

"You need to commit one of them to save your baby"

"N-no no no, I -can't" he chokes out.

"Don't worry, I can have a person killed for you, just take the blame on yourself"

"YOU ARE NOT KILLING ANYBODY" Taehyung seethes. He wasn't going to let somebody die for the sake of Haru's sick game.

"Woah look at you, a cat turned into tiger in mere seconds" Haru chuckles. "Fine then, we can implement the second option"

————————————————

Taehyung was left hopeless and helpless.

It felt like agreeing to Haru's cruel plan was the only option he's left with for keeping his baby alive.

And hence here he was, in his bedroom, waiting for the alpha he once met in his Mate Ceremony.

Seojoon.

Seojoon worked as a security guard in Gwangju pack. When Seojoon visited Moon pack for Jeongguk's and his mate ceremony to congratulate them, Jeongguk didn't like how Taehyung and the stranger alpha shared a small talk.

Jeongguk was very territorial and another alpha smiling, talking and even shaking hands with his mate made him jealous and uncomfortable, which unfortunately didn't go unnoticed by Haru.

Taehyung felt sick in the stomach when he heard her plan. She wanted Seojoon and Taehyung to be caught in a compromising position.

It's confirmed to Taehyung that Haru was psychotic, she's undoubtedly the most insane and horrible person he's ever come across.

And that's the exact reason why he feared her so much.

His hiccups were halted when he heard a knock on the door.

As he opened the door, he was met with Seojoon's timid face.

The alpha walks inside the room and sits on the bed calmly, no words exchanged between them yet.

"Taehyung, I know this is very difficult for both of us, but let's be formal and get things done as instructed" Seojoon spoke up after a heavy silence.

"I c-can't" Taehyung gritted his teeth, crying and hugging himself protectively, he was pressurizing his mind to think if there still was a way out of this. A way to save both himself and the baby.