ELEVEN

The storage room was really small. Except for two wooden closets there wasn't anything else in there.

Mihee takes a pile of bedsheets from the closet and makes a nest for herself in a corner.

She texts Areum about everything that happened and shoots a message to Taehyung with loads of kisses and heart emojis.

Soon she falls asleep, tiredness taking over.

——

After a very long slumber, the little girl wakes up because of the disturbances from outside.

She pressed her ear to the door and could hear voices, people chattering and eating.

The dining table, placed in the corner of the living room was only a few feet away from her door, making the voices too loud and clear.

It was 8:00pm and her stomach was rumbling as well.

But she had to wait for a few more hours for everybody to disperse into their rooms to get herself food.

11pm, Mihee slowly opens the door and goes out.

Faint scents of alphas, betas and omegas were lingering in the air.

Mihee freezes for a moment, stunned, looking at the two storeyed gigantic house.

"Woah" she mouthed. The mansion was thrice the size of Areum's house.

She pads into the kitchen, which was also close to her room.

Sadly there were no leftovers, all the vessels were empty.

It was only then she decides to stock up food because of the uncertainty of availability.

Avocados, apples, bananas, strawberries, baby carrots, bread, citrus jam, she grabbed everything she saw and took them to her room.

Mihee later makes a plan on how to start the search, munching on an apple.

Initially Mihee thought it wouldn't be a hard task to find her dad. But unfortunately that was no more the case.

She was held up in a situation where—

• She can't let others know about her presence.

• She can't take her appa's name

• She can't reveal her rogue identity.

It felt like all the doors were closed except for one.

The only way she thinks she could reach her dad was by scent.

It's said that parents scents are sweet, special and distinctive to pups.

So all she had to do was find that one scent which her omega loves the most.

——

Around 1 am in the night, Mihee leaves the mansion.

She was welcomed by gusty wind as she steps out, closing the entrance door behind her.

The little girl immediately shifts into her wolf form to put her plan into action.

The pack's clearing was so vast. Now she understands why Jihun took so long to walk when she was hiding inside his bag.

There were more than 200 houses. The pack grew way bigger than what it used to be when Taehyung lived here.

The little wolf trots around for a bit.

In one of the houses lives her daddy dearest, but which one?

The omega goes to the corner-most house and starts her search from there.