TWO

4 months later.

"nghhh....g-ggukie...right t-there" Taehyung moans in pleasure as the alpha ruthlessly slams into him, abusing his sweet spot.

Sounds of skin slapping skin echoed in the room accompanied with cries of the omega and grunts of the alpha.

"I'm close, p-please touch me" the omega whimpered. Jeonnguk encircled Taehyung's warm aching cock around his palm and started jerking it off.

A long high-pitched moan escapes Tae's lips as he came all over Jeongguk's hand and his stomach.

"Fuck" the alpha cursed breathlessly, increasing the pace of the thrusts, he snapped his hips faster as he could feel himself cumming too. He soon released his knot inside the omega, filling him up with warm seed of his for the nth time that night.

He buried his head into Taehyung's neck, panting heavily, taking in his mate's lovely scent of roses and lilies.

The fragrance was tenfold stronger and sweeter due to his heat. He rolled to the side, pulling the omega closer before connecting their lips into a slow and soft kiss.

"I love you, tae" Jeongguk's eyes crinkled as he flashed his bunny smile.

"Love you too ggukie" the omega whispered, smiling faintly before his eyes closed, drifting off to sleep.

The alpha kissed his mate's temple, hugged him tighter and dozed off to sleep as well.

————————————————

Life in the moon pack for Taehyung was nothing less than a blessing.

Him being the maknae, all his hyungs were very affectionate and caring towards him.

Jin, Jimin, Nayeon and him had so much fun together. They went shopping, cooked, played games and chattered about anything and everything.

Except for Haru and her antics, nothing else was troublesome for him.

Haru was the only daughter of Lee Soohyun, best friend of Jeon Junghyun and head alpha of Gwangju pack.

It seems she came to Busan two years ago and lived in the Moon pack ever since.

Being a beta, she looked down upon the three omegas, she however behaved well with all the deputy alphas.

Taehyung did try to befriend her initially but she gave him a cold shoulder, he simply ignored her thereafter.

Taehyung also found out that Soohyun and Junghyun planned on mating her with Jeonnguk if they failed to find his mate ever.

An uncomfortable feeling settled in the pit of his stomach when he came to know about it.

But he let go of the feeling as he realized it was a decision they made before he joined the pack. Every pack needed a luna, he understood where the head alpha came from.

Now that he's here, Junghyun spoke to him about how he's supposed to be handling Luna's duties once Jeongguk takes over the head alpha's title.

Taehyung assured Junghyun that he'll perform to the best of his abilities.

——

The alphas were busy managing the pack's businesses. However, Namjoon and Yoongi stayed at the mansion more than Jeongguk and Hoseok as both their mates were pregnants.

Jin was 4months pregnant while Jimin was carrying a 2 months pup.

Junghyun informed that Jeongguk will be made Head alpha once he turns 21years old, which was only a few months away.

Hence Jeongguk had been training hard these days but that didn't stop him from spending quality time with his omega.

He loved pampering his sweet mate, showering him with immense love and spoiling with endless gifts.

Their relationship was in initial stages and they're trying to discover each other more.

Neither Jeongguk nor Taehyung know much about the other's likes and dislikes.

Sometimes when the alpha was moody and not willing to have a word with Taehyung, tae approached one of the hyungs to learn the possible reasons for Jeongguk being upset.

Same went for Taehyung, Jeongguk talked to Jimin whenever his mate seemed distant.

——

It's been a couple of days since Tae's heat passed by and something had been constantly bugging him ever since.

Taehyung usually took birth suppressants whenever his heat arrived. But the last time, he was in too much pain that it slipped off his mind completely.

Jeongguk made it clear to Taehyung that he wasn't planning on having a kid at least for an year or two.

He wanted to get to know Taehyung totally and spend some lonely time with him before diving into parental responsibilities.

He doesn't have enough time to allot to his family right now, given the training and pack's duties.

Secondly he felt they were both too young for it and when Jeongguk expressed these thoughts to him two months ago, during his second heat Taehyung agreed with him.

He felt the same as Jeongguk.

But now that there were chances of him getting pregnant, he doesn't know how to convey it to his alpha.

Unprotected sex during heats doesn't always lead to pregnancy. So he decided on talking to Jeongguk only if he got pregnant.

He hated himself for being too careless. However he doesn't hate the idea of having a kid because he has always loved them.

And he for sure knows if he did end up pregnant by any chance, his hyungs and his mate will accept and welcome the pup happily.