TWENTY ONE

"We do not want problematic kids in our school Mr Kim, it'd be better you stop pleading us and look for other schools for your daughter."

Two days later when the stormed passed by and Mihee attended the school, she was asked to call her father.

The administration investigated deeper into the matter and decided to expel her.

"There are not many schools around and her year would go to waste if you do that, please mam" Taehyung requests again.

"You may leave now" was all he got in reply.

The school never encouraged rogue kids in the first place as they brought bad reputation, now that Mihee had herself violated their rules, they were more than happy to get rid of her without being blamed of discrimination.

Though they knew about Areum's involvement too, she was given only a 7 day suspension as punishment as the management feared messing with the Daegu pack.

Taehyung was left with no choice, he held Mihee's hand and walked her out the school, completely devastated.

The father-daughter duo wasn't on good terms yet, they didn't talk much with each other because Taehyung, apparently was still agitated.

But at least they progressed, the exchange of number of sentences between them grew, accompanied with tiny smiles.

Taehyung was never like this, he used to make up within minutes when they both fought but this time he was really hurt beyond limits.

And the school's expulsion made him more frustrated, his pup's one mistake costed them a lot.

———————————————

2 more days later....

"I never thought they'd but the alphas found them, they found Taehyung and his daughter and Jeongguk is going to meet them today dad" Haru shrieked with panic as she talked to Lee Soohyun over the phone. "you need to stop him, please do something"

"You got this upon yourself Haru, Remember 7 years ago, I told you to eliminate that orphan omega from the planet but you instead chose to blackmail and shoo him away. See where it got us now"

"Stop blaming me now when I'm dying of stress here" The luna yelled, infuriated. "I'm so fucking scared that Jeongguk would find out about us"

"Don't worry. Taehyung is spineless, he wouldn't dare to speak against us knowing what we're capable of."

"I know it too but what if he does? What if he spills out everything"

"Hmm—-" Soohyun paused for a minute, thinking. "Threaten or scare him to keep his mouth shut at least for a week until I get back to Korea. When I'm back, we shall finish the game once and for all"

"Okay dad, I'll be waiting"

—————————————————

"Pack your water bottle, pencil kit and sketch book too" Taehyung tells Mihee.

After a four day break he finally decides to resume his work but didn't have the courage to leave Mihee home alone, so he was taking her along.

Taehyung opens his house door and waits for Mihee outside as the pup was still packing her items when he sees a dark gray Mercedes car entering their street.

Tae inhales loudly before rushing back inside and locking the door behind him.

He speedily grabs Mihee's wrist and takes her to the bathroom.