THIRTEEN

Day: 5 (cont...)

11 pm

All the lights in the mansion were turned off, doors closed.

The anticipation was literally killing Mihee, her excitement levels have reached the maximum.

She cautiously tiptoes out of her room and makes her way to the staircase.

It was Mihee's first time going upstairs.

Once she's reached the upper level, she starts counting the doors, pointing out a finger of hers.

"1.......2...........3"

'3rd room from the right' Jihun said.

The little girl slowly presses the door handle downwards and pushes the door open.

She was met with a pitch dark room.

Mihee mentally curses at herself for forgetting to bring the mobile along, she had to lift her arm and run her fingers over the walls to trace the switch board.

Finally the board was found and she turns on the lights.

Once the lights flickered on, a great sense of relief washed over her realizing it was indeed the office room.

The room was small with a desk and a chair, tens of thick files neatly arranged inside the shelves and a sleek silver computer was sitting on the desk.

Without even wasting a second, Mihee hurriedly takes out the files one by one and starts looking at the contents of each file.

Pack estates

Pack Law

Accounting & Finance

Treaties signed with other packs

Medical Insurance

She turned the pages quickly, none of it had details regarding the pack members.

The pup was growing desperate, she was losing hope yet again.

But then she finds a box that has a bunch of CDs in it.

Thank goodness, one of the CD was named 'Previous and current pack members information'

As she tried to access the computer so that she could play the CD, the system asked for a password.

Mihee's phone had her name as the password.

Using the same logic, the clueless pup begins typing the names of the members of the mansion.

Jeongguk, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin......

None worked.

She exhausts all her 5 attempts.

Jeongguk sauntered into the Mansion, walking straight to the couch and throwing himself onto it.

The head alpha was tired after a very long day of work.

He didn't even bother removing his shoes or switching on the light.

He unbuttoned the top two buttons of the shirt, his head was leaned back, eyes closed and arms outstretched on top of the back rest cushion of the couch.

Not even a minute later, his phone vibrates in his pocket, signaling a message.

He opens the message he got.

It said that he cannot access his computer for the next 24hours as all his 5 login attempts were incorrect.

His brows perk high, totally confused.