TWENTY NINE

Seokjin's hand flies to the chest, he was utterly shocked to the point his whole self was rooted to the spot, eyes wide and tears streaming down his cheeks.

While the eldest hyung was a crying mess, Yoongi was appalled, shaking with rage.

Taehyung told them everything, it did take him a lengthy time to get out words from his throat and explain, but eventually he finished narrating them his heart-wrenching story.

He choked and sobbed, telling them how he was mentally harassed by Haru.

Jin and Yoongi trusted him, there was no reason why they shouldn't.

Always believe the victim first.

And they did.

Taehyung's explanation was convincing, the trauma he went through was easily noticeable in his words and on his pained face.

Yoongi stormed out of the room in search of Haru.

"Haru" he barked, enraged.

He went to her room, looked every corner of the house, only to find her nowhere.

Jin fumbled as he stood up and locked the door, an omega instinct to keep the kids safe just in case Haru pops out of nowhere with a weapon to kill the pups.

He couldn't get himself to think of having lived with a sadistic female under the same roof for so many years.

All those days Yerin and Jihun spent time with her, the memories gave him chills.

He was thoroughly disturbed, shitty scared but Yoongi's presence in the house was a little comforting.

Atleast there was one alpha around them at the moment.

He wanted nothing but to hug Namjoon and cry so badly.

————————————————

"Haru"

Jimin's breath hitches, shock numbs his mind for a fleeting period of time but he quickly recovers and puts two and two together.

He instantly understands what must've happened.

Haru is the Luna, His Tae was supposed to be the Luna.

Made total sense.

He trusts Seojoon completely and didn't need any evidence or further explanation.

But the others glared back at the tall male, even Namjoon was angry for accusing their luna, their pack's pride, of such horrendous crime.

And Jeongguk being the short-tempered alpha he is, exploded.

"That's my childhood friend you motherfucker—-" he roared.

"A friend who also lusts after you" Seojoon raises an eyebrow "Not a very innocent friendship I suppose, Jeon" he snorts with a chuckle.

It made Jeongguk shut up right away.

Nobody knew, literally not even a single soul.

Haru approaching Jeongguk, pleading for him to take care of her physical needs and him dismissing her in return every single time had been a regular occurrence for years now.

The world believed them to be mates. His family thought their relationship is just a deal.

But none knew Haru's desires and her true intentions towards him.

The usage of the word 'lust' had him shook.

Seojoon was right, But how does a random alpha know something even his hyungs have no idea about.