SIX

Make sure you connect to Mihee's character for the next few chapters to enjoy the story :)

—————————————————

Taehyung stayed at the centre for an year after Mihee's birth. Later he moved into a small house in a different province of Southern Daegu.

As all his certificates were left in the Moon pack itself, he applied to the Omegan care centre he grew up in, for a new set of birth and educational certificates.

Once his certificates were mailed to him, he started looking for a job.

He studied only till high school, not many jobs were offered to omegas with low qualifications.

So he registered himself as a vegetable vendor at a local market after making a deal with a farmer who was willing to give him his farm produce on a regular basis.

Taehyung has come to terms with his life. He's long let gone of Jeongguk and the Moon pack.

He's made peace with the fact that he was banished for a life time and in no way he can go back to the pack or expose Haru considering she's Jeongguk's mate now.

Even if he did, Jeongguk might think Taehyung was lying to get back to the comforts of pack living after Seojoon left him.

And what if Haru played another game and fed more lies to her mate in order to convince him she has done no wrong.

There was a high probability Jeongguk would take Haru's side, given the longer bond relation they shared.

Taehyung even doubted if Jeongguk would ever accept Mihee as his pup.

The thought of him rejecting her thinking she's Seojoon's daughter and not his, made Taehyung feel sick in the stomach.

Speaking of his pup, he still feared for her life.

Haru was extremely powerful now. She could get a task done in a snap of her finger.

The entire South Korea bowed to her for being the Luna of the most powerful pack, the country had ever witnessed.

And yes, under Jeongguk's leadership, Moon pack has flourished to the greatest heights.

It is said that the wealth of the pack has increased thrice the amount, the influence and power it held was tenfold higher than what it was under Junghyun's rule.

The pack law became stricter, the alphas they recruited for protecting the pack were so strong that they could in no means be defeated.

Nobody in Korea had expected for Jeongguk to come off as such a brilliant leader, they were remained stunned by the young alpha's strength and tactics.

But Taehyung has always known what his mate is capable of. He was the only person apart from Jeongguk's dad and hyungs who believed in Jeongguk completely.

It pained Taehyung to not be able to stop thinking of Jeongguk even today. His heart broke everytime Jeongguk and Haru would make a public appearance.

So he stayed away from the news, any sort of information related to Moon pack and it's developments.

No television, no newspaper or no magazine. He avoided them all and his life started getting a tad better after that.

He busied himself with Mihee.

His savior.

Mihee started her pre-school when she was 3yrs old.