SEVENTEEN

It makes sense

It all now makes sense as to why everything about the head alpha felt so special and unique to her since the beginning.

Mihee couldn't contain her happiness as she finally has a name and face to the person she insanely loves.

Jeongguk.

Jeon Jeongguk is her dad.

She feels like smacking herself for not guessing it before.

His scent, his voice, the way he talks to her, the way he smiles and call her princess, each single thing about Jeongguk never failed to make her heart flutter with warmth.

Then why couldn't she think of the possibility that it was him.

A wide ecstatic smile spread accross Mihee's face while her vision is blurred with tears of relief.

She blinks them away to read her appa's further details.

Her smile drops and her expression goes pale when she reads the reason for Taehyung leaving the pack.

Banishment? For betrayal?

He's also mentioned as a criminal in one of the sections.

The date of his banishment given was 9months before she was born.

Mihee's brain was splitting into half, processing the information she just read.

So her parents separation happened before her birth?

Which only meant she or her rank wasn't the cause of their split.

Mihee stared at the screen dumbly not knowing if she was feeling relieved or more sad about the new piece of information.

Her mind ceased to function properly.

She thinks she could deal with the flood of thoughts later as her heart was dying to see her dad right away.

She wants to talk to him, hug him, give him loads of kisses and tell him how much she missed him.

The omega closes the tabs, shuts the laptop and races to the pack's clearing.

She pants heavily as she reaches the pack grounds, wipes away the sweat on the forehead with the back of her palm.

Tear blotched cheeks flushed red with adrenaline as she looked around for him yearningly.

After a minute of searching, she finally spots him.

Daddy....her heart cried.

She left a deep breath she didn't know she was holding and immediately breaks into tears. Her little palm clamped on her smiling mouth as she sobbed in happiness when his face became visible.

He was smiling, talking to one of the journalists, and that one pretty smile of his made her day.

The omega takes a step forward in his direction when a hand holds her elbow and yanked her backwards, making her movement halt.

"Where are you going?" Haru furrows her brows.

"There" Mihee calmly points her finger towards the spot where Jeongguk and others were standing.

"What the hell are you wearing? Didn't you have any proper clothes?" The luna then asks, face twisting into disgust as she eyes Mihee from top to bottom.

Mihee suddenly feels conscious of her look as she was wearing a regular cotton dress. She squirms a little under Haru's judgmental gaze.

"Get inside, I don't want you wandering around with these clothes"