Leave Me Alone!

You know, when you love someone so much, you just want to kill them. Well lull... I'm in that situation.

"What the hell Zach!" I scream at my brother in front of all his friends at school.

"What's the big deal? " He gave me a what ever tone of voice.

"That boy have a broken tooth, you dick!!!" Trying my best not to strangle my lovely brother in front of his friends.

"Why did you punch him?" I asked as I walked with him to the lockers.

"He said he wanted to get with you at the next party and when I heard him say that I punched him." Zach explained.

It's sweet that he care but I can take care of myself. I love my brother but he can be overprotective sometimes. I kissed him on the cheek and walked away to my best friend Nikki.

"What up Girlly!" Nikki smiled.

"Nothing much..." I reply as we loop our arm together and headed to class.
And then we were stop by Jake and Luke.

"Ladies, may we help you!" Jake wrapped his arm around my waist and Luke doing the same to Nikki.

"No! Now get your arm off my waist before you loose the arm!" I said with the upmost sarcasm.

"Look... we just want to give you guys a heads up for my New Year Bash and we would like it if you would be our dated?" Jake raised a brow.

"Why would I go out with you? we broke up. REMEMBER! I hate you and I don't even want to be in your presence. But as I speak on behalf of Nikki, she may go out with Luke. He hasn't done anything wrong. So for now... BYE BYE!" I waved them off.

Let me break it down for you; Jake always throws a massive New Years party and every year he had a New Years girl; basically he would kiss a girl at midnight and make her his girlfriend for a week or two.

Two years ago I was Jake's New Yea Girl and then his girlfriend for two year and then we broke up. (I dumped him! Just clarifying)

We got to class and everyone stop talking when they saw me and I froze in the doorway, I am a little popular because of Zach the captain and star quarterback for our football team, and I did make my own reputation by wear the most expensive clothes and driving the most expensive car.
I know right.. Spoilt!

"Your late, back row!!" Said Mr Grey as I, Nikki, Zach, Jack and Luke make our way to the back of the classroom; Nikki and I always sit together but today she is sitting with Luke, I think she has a boyfriend, sadly I sit next to Zach.

During the middle of class this happened;

"Dude, tell your sister to talk to me," Jake whispers to Zach loud enough that China could hear him.

"Leave her alone, she wants to be single!" Zach is getting angry.

"I have changed Kiley, please believe me!" Jake begged.

"No! Leave me the hell alone." I whispered back and then the lunch bell went.

Saved by the bell.

~~~
Lunch time
As I was walking towards the café, when someone suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me towards their chest.

"OMG! Jake! Get off me" I yelled.

"Tell me what I did wrong?" Jake asked me gripping on to my blouse,

"You did nothing wrong, I was the one who trusted you! Who actually gived a fuck about you and you just... " I tried yelling at him but couldn't.

Jake ran his fingers through his hair and licked his lips to say something but never did, Jake let go off me and was about to walk of when.

"Jake...wait," I said as I tugged at his arm wrapped it around my waist again, shoved him against the lockers and slowly leaned forward to kiss him; our lips finally met fireworks went off in my heart, I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers feeling through his hair; he pulled me closer to his chest, his hands wondered my waist, hips and back.

Our lips in sync with each others, our tongues dancing. It was... PERFECT.

We were there for like 5 minutes just kissing TMI right, I never knew how much I missed him lips on mine.

"Wow!"I said as we slowly drifted apart,

"Yeah, I know." He said never letting go of my waist.

"What the bloody hell was that??" I heard a deep voice behind me scream, as I slowly turn around.

"Zzz-ach, I can explain" I tremble in fear.

He looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"Dude, we got a little carried away," Jake tried to explain.

"I am going to kill you!!!" Zach threatened about to throw a punch a Jake's jaw.

"Wait!" I yell jumping in front of Jake trying to save him.

"Jake's my boyfriend again and you can't hurt him!" I yell back at Zach

"What? Your his girlfriend?" Before I could reply he walk away.

"So your my girlfriend again?" Jake questioned giving me smirk.

"I, only, said that so Zach wouldn't kick your ass!" I crossed my arms and told him

"Well on that note, will you be girlfriend again?" Jake pleaded, he looked soo cute like that.

"Okay, that's one more shot!" I said as we kissed again.

What have I done?