Zach...

Zach's POV...
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So when are you going to LA?" Liam asks me. We are currently at his house playing video games.

We are kids.

"Tommorow, why?" I ask, he probally wants to get me out of the house so he can have fun with Kiley.

"No reason," he replies back.

We start to play video games again but I am starting to get bored,

"Dude, Kiley just text me," Liam tells me,

"Yeah so what if she text you, she's your girlfriend," I state the ovious;

"I know you dumbass but she wants to know where I have been all day because we were suppose to meet up," he explains to me,

Liam, Nikki and I have a little secret, we haven't told Kiley. There is a possible chance she will freak when we tell her but we haven't decided when to tell her.

"Okay...umm.. tell her we went to the beach and got Maccy D's for lunch, but don't text her yet tell her you forgot your phone in the car," I hestitenly tell him what to do.

"Okay," he says back.

We left his house and headed to my place. That's where the girls were.

"Stop the damn car!" Liam yelled at me from the passanger seat,

"What the fuck is wrong!" I demanded,

"I want to get Ice-cream for Kiley," he said with an innocent look,

"FUCK OFF! she has ice cream at home.YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" I yelled at him,

"Now now no need to be rude," he told me.

We got home and went to see the girls and Liam started to make out with Kiley..

I think I am going to be sick...

"Kiles can you help me pack for LA?" I asked when she was done making out with Liam.

"Sure," she followed me to my room and help me pack.

I got a few suitcase and started putting my clothes in, I tossed them to Kiley and she neatly folded them and placed then into the suitcase.

"Here are some rules for when I am gone," I told her and could see the shocked expression on her face,

"Fine, let me guess No drinking and driving, No staying out late, pick up your phone when I call you and Lock the doors at night." she told me as she already knew what I going to say.

"Yes, those are the rules, please follow them and you can live your life with no worries," I tell her.

Nikki and Liam went home an hour ago so it was just me and Kiley. I hadn't spent a lot of time with Kiley, we use to close when we were kids and I think we still are but she doesn't talk to me anymore, she use to say I was her hero, I hope I still am her hero.

"Zach it's getting late, you should get to bed if you want to get to LA early." Kiley tells me breaking me out of my thoughts. It was 11:30pm,

"Kiles are you okay with me going?" I ask

"Yeah, I will miss you a lot but you have to go, it will look great on your collage apps and you love Football," she tells me, and I give her a massive hug. She has always been so supportive of my football career and I haven't been the same she wants to be in fashion, modelling and Business. I really hope she does well in whatever she does in the future.

"Thanks Sis, you're the best and I will be fine in LA, I will miss you too and GET TO BED! You have school in the morning." I order her.

She gets up and goes to her room, leaving me to finish the packing.

An hour later I finally finish packing and head to sleep.

Thank god I am going to LA to and training the young stars, they want me Zachary Robert Martins to be a football coach.

My dream is finally coming true...

I hope when I am gone Kiley doesn't do anything Damn stupid.....