Why Liam...

I froze, I didn't say anything.

"Hello..." The girl on the phone said again and then she hung up.

I fell to the ground with Liam's phone clutched in my hands. He wouldn't cheat, he wouldn't.

Tears ran down my face, why is Liam acting like this? Who is the girl on the phone? Is he cheating?

I picked myself up and ran to my bedroom, Liam loves me right so he wouldn't cheat...RIGHT...

I wanted to cry so badly but I knew I knew I couldn't, I have to find out the truth... I have to....

~~~

I kept on waking up last night because I had nightmares of Liam cheating, I hope they were just nightmares. I hope...

I walk up to Liam Locker, he was getting his physics book when he saw me, I held my head up high and walked to him,

"Here's your phone you dropped it last night at my place." I said handing him is phone,

"Kiley look I am sorry about lashing out at you, I was a bit paranoid," Liam explained.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"What?!" Liam yelled in confusion,

"Well are you..." I asked,

"Kiles listen to me..."

"So you are cheating on me!" I yelled at him.

"Kiles I'm not cheating."

"Then who was that girl on the phone," I asked

"You snooped through my phone... Un fucking believable" Liam muttered
"Just UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!"

"Yeah I did, because you over reacted and you were letting of signals that said you were cheating and my conscious told me to snoop, so don't you dare fucking shout at me for your actions. I apologise for snooping but I'm not sorry for talking to that girl. Who the fucking hell is she because if your playing me I swear to fucking god Liam I will destroy you, I have been cheated on before and I can't go through the pain again Liam. Liam TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH!!!" I shouted at him I could feel the tears build up in my eyes, I hated shouting at Liam, even being angry at him.

"The Girl on the phone is my......." He started but never finished,

"Tell me Liam I'm your girlfriend, you can trust me, you can tell me anything. Just tell me the FUCKING TRUTH. Fine... Look me in the eyes and tell me you aren't cheating, please Liam. I can't take that pain again it hurt." I cupped his jaw so he could look at me, and he kissed me.

"I can't trust you anymore, you basically accusing me of cheating, you snooped through my phone, maybe you can trust me but I can't trust you..." Liam whispered against my lips,

"Liam please don't, I can't take the pain again, I...I...I...I...I Love..." I stuttered, his forehead against mine.

And before I could finish he left, leaving me broken, I leant against his locker, tears rolling down my face, Why Liam? Why? Can't you tell me the truth, can't you trust me.

I picked myself up and walked to the main entrance, I couldn't deal with school, I just wanted to go home.

"Kiles what's wrong?" Jake asked when he saw me,

"Nothing just leave me alone." I said walking faster away, I heard Jake's footsteps behind me so I started running. He caught up to me and saw the tears in my eyes and wiped them away,

"Tell me what's wrong." He said looking down at me,

"Liam broke up with me, I hate have my heart broken, I can't that the pain Jake, it hurt... It really hurt..." I told him tears rolling down my cheeks again, I hate it when people see the emotion side of me.

"Kiles you're a strong a person, look lets go out for a few hours, get away from all this stress, just you and....me .... Like old times" Jake whispered in to my ear sending chills down my spine.

I knew perfectly well by what he meant and no way was I going to be that stupid and sleep with him, he is a typical player, takes an advantage of a girl and then drops her like a hot potato.

"Oh Fuck of Jake, How stupid do you think I am? I will never be your girlfriend again, I've made that mistake 1 too many times, get a fucking life would you, move on, Go fuck Leona because she's the only reason we broke up." I shouted, I pushed him to the side and walked to my car.

I need to get home. I need to get away from everything, I can't deal with it right now, I can't face Liam, Nikki, Jake and the other students.

I will face it....Later....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys..
Sorry I haven't updated in a few days, I didn't know what to do for this chapter so I improvised...

I updated a day early for my readers, I hope you like this chapter as much as the others...

Please vote and comment..

Aman♥♥♥