Time To Face The Music..

Nikki's P.O.V.

"Hey, kiles you okay?" I ask as we head to the main school entrance,
Jake that dick head broke my best friends heart twice TWICE.

She is still heartbroken, upset, angry at Jake.

We walk to our lockers and then we saw Leona with Jake near the water fountain.
Seriously, you DICK HEAD!

Jake started to walk over to Kiley and me but then Zach and Liam come over.

"What do you want?" Zach asked Jake who was trying to talk to Kiley,

"I just want to talk to Kiley for two minutes, please Kiles, just two minute please," Jake begged. Kiley nodded and moved past the boys and walked with Jake to a corner they spoke for 2 minutes until Kiley gave Jake a massive slap cross the face and then everyone stopped in there positions to see what was happening,

WOW Kiley, Atta go girl! She came running over to Zach and gave him a massive hug; she is still upset. Kiley is a strong girl but this heartbreak is breaking her into pieces right in front of my eyes, I don't know what to do she is my best friend, we are like sisters and I can't let her fall like this.

What the Fuck can I do?

Kiley finally stops crying and then that fucking hell of a bitch comes over Leona.

"Kiley, I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean for any of this to happen," Leona trying to apologise.

"Really, you didn't mean for any if this to happen, YOU BITCH, Jake slept with you and you didn't bother to think no this is wrong, You BITCH!!" Kiley shouts. Liam trying to keep her back so she doesn't commit murder. I on the other hand wouldn't mind if Kiley killed Leona.

"Leona, just get lost!" I yell scaring her.
Leona runs away knowing what she has done is wrong.

Liam takes Kiley outside to calm down whilst Zach and I went to lessons.

What a bloody great morning? 
~~~~~~~~

It's almost lunch and Kiley is nowhere to be seen, she isn't answering her phone neither is Liam. God Where are they?

Zach and I find a table in the lunch hall. We wait for Liam and Kiley to come because Liam text me,
'Hey Niks. Kiley has calm down now. We will see you at the cafeteria and make sure Jake and Leona are far away from the table.'

I just hope Kiley survives lunch.
They walk through the lunch hall door and head towards our table when Kiley stops in her tracks to see Jake heading her way, but Liam grabs her hand and drags her to our table.

"How you feeling Kiles?" I ask as she sits down,

"Better, we went for ice cream," she replied with a half-hearted smile.

"Kiles, I've got football practice after school, Nikki has a babysitter job to-do, so you have the house to yourself," Zach told Kiley,

"Where are Mom and Dad?" Kiley asked,

"Business trip 2 weeks," Zach replied.

"Dude, I'm free I can hang out with Kiles, we can watch movie and race right candy-cane," Liam offered with a very devilish smirk.

"Thanks Mate and No racing, she got arrested last time,"

"So it's settled Kiley and Liam will have a little hangout and now we have class," I said as we left the lunch hall.