Prom Night

Kiley's P.O.V.
PART 1

I can't believe it's prom is just a few hours. I am soo excited for tonight, it's going to be amazing.

You are probably wondering what happened with Joe. I called him over to the house, Zach and he spoke about collage and other guy things and Joe and I just spoke like friends would; he apparently moved in with his girlfriend a few months ago and their both going to the same collage.
So they are basically high school sweethearts.

I am currently doing Nikki's makeup for her dress. She bought a light pink dress, strapless with sparkles across the waist.
It is seriously beautiful and she looks amazing in it.

"Kiles, can you believe this is our final prom before graduation. We're going off to collage in a few weeks. I am going to miss you soo much." Nikki looked like she was going to cry.

"Hey! I'm not leaving you yet so cheer up and lets forget everything that has happened and not worry about the future. Lets just party the night away tonight!" I tried cheering her up.

But its true, we are going off to collage; she and Zach are going to New York University; and Liam and I are going to University of Miami.

We are going to be apart for soo long, but at least I will have Liam by my side.

Our relationship is at its best point, we had our fair share of ups and downs in the relationship but it was totally worth it.

Zach and Liam are in Zach's room either getting ready or watching TV; because they only take like what? 10 minutes to get ready.

Us girls take like hours to get ready, but it is soo worth it because in the end we look fantastic.

"Girls, its me, can I come in?" I heard my mom ask before she welcomed herself in my room.

"Oh Nikki darling, you look beautiful; good job on the hair and makeup Kiles." Mom praised me.

"Thanks Stephanie." Nikki smiled.

"Kiley, your dress is in my room. I hid it from Liam like you asked me to,"

"Thank mom!" I hugged my mom.

My mom left my room and I finished of Nikki's makeup and hair.

"You are now ready for prom!" I smiled at Nikki.

"Okay, now lets do your makeup!" Nikki started bouncing up and down.

"Okay but lets go simple on my makeup and hair," I told her.

"Fine, so what colour is your dress?" Nikki asked.

"It's white." I blushed at the thought of Liam choosing the dress.

"White as in diamond white or bride white?" Nikki asked shocked at the colour of the dress.

"Isn't there only on colour of white but its like bride white. It's amazing Nikki." I praised the dress.

"Oh okay, we could just curl you hair and let it loose but for your makeup... how about a simple silver eye shadow and a pale pink lip-gloss but with sparkles of course." Nikki said showing off her makeup skills.

Nikki finished my makeup and hair in under an hours.

"I look amazing, thanks Nikki!" I pulled her into a hug.

"Your welcome. Now lets go get your dress from your mum's room." Nikki said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the door.

"Or I can just text my mum to bring the dress here so the boys won't see up." I pointed out.

"Oh yeah, sorry had a dumb moment there," Nikki trying to hide her embarrassment.

I text my mom- Mum can you please bring me dress to my room. Luv youX

Mom-☺

My mom has learnt how to use emojis? Since when?

I waited till mom brought my dress up to my room. I waited for like 10 minutes.

"Kiley open up!" I heard my mom behind the door.

I opened the door to see her carrying my dress in its bag,

"Thanks mom, you're the best!" I hugged my mom tightly.

"Love you darling." Mon kissed me on the forehead before leaving.

"Let me see the dress!" Nikki gawked at the dress bag impatiently,

"Okay," I took a deep breath and opened the bag.
I heard Nikki gasp and the dress just took my breath away.

It looked just as beautiful as I remembered.

White long flowing silk, strapless and backless with just the right amount of sparkles.

"It look beautiful," Nikki stood next to me gawking at the dress.

"I know," I breathed out.

"Let's get you dressed," Nikki smiled at me.

10 minutes later...

Nikki was zipping my dress up.

"You look amazing Kiles!" Nikki told me as she finished zipping up my dress.

I moved my hair to the side so I could admire myself in the mirror. I look gorgeous if I do as so my self.

I grabbed my phone of the table and checked the time only 10 minutes till prom and them I heard the door knock.