Time to go

"Nikki Zach has only left for 3 weeks, he will come back so stop crying would you." I told my best friend she came over extra early this morning because Zach was leaving to go to LA,

"I know but I miss him, how would you feel if your boyfriend went to LA for 3 week and Senior Prom is just around the corner, what if he breaks a bone play football and then he can't come to prom." Nikki let out a massive sob, Liam was drinking a bottle of water and was sitting on the other end of the couch watching, he was no help at all.

"Look Nikki, do you remember the time Jake and I first started dating and he had to go to Florida for some family this, he was there all summer 6 week, I was crying like hell but we spoke on the phone and had our little midnight text conversation. So don't worry you can survive, you are acting like a clingy girlfriend stop it." I told her straight up, and I wasn't going to sugar coat anything, she was acting like she was going to die without Zach.

"Uhh guys if we don't leave now we are going to be late for school and I can't survive another fucking detention with Miss White she hates me," Liam told us as he got up from the couch,

"No one can hate you Liam, you can be dislike but who am I to judge I am your sister, I have to deal with you for the rest of my life," Nikki jokes as she wiped her tears away and redid her mascara.

"Okay we can joke later, we have school." I interrupted into the sibling convocation.

--------------------------

I grabbed Liam's hand and walk to the main entrance, we arrived just in time. I headed to my locker, still my hand in Liam's hands. He makes me feel so special, and I just can't wait until our first date, I know he is probably going to do something really special...

"So I'll pick you up at 7 tonight," Liam said opening my locker,

"Great, and how do you know my locker combo?" I asked taking out my maths and English textbook,

"It is a secret." He told me with a devilish look in his eye, and I gave his the devil daggers,

"Fine, Nikki told me you combo," He said as pointing at Nikki who was talking to Leona, they had a massive art project due in 2 week together and they hadn't even started, so I think that was what they were talking about.

"The Fucking Bitch, how could she of told you?" I swore at her,

"Hey, she is my sister and you might be my girlfriend but I won't let you call her a fucking bitch," Liam told me, it was so cute how he was sticking up for his sister.

I kissed him on the cheek and apologised for calling his sister a 'Fucking bitch' and walk to class. We had first and second period together but then we were separated for third and fourth and then we were back together for fifth and sixth period, perfect Monday.

--------------------------------------

School went by quite quickly today and now I am getting ready for my date with Liam,

Am I meant to be this nervous?

I think I am going to throw up...

I am so excited for my date but I am also soo nervous.

I am wearing black denim skinny jeans, along sleeve white jumper, a leather jacket, black ankle boots, and a white beanie hat and a black leather Michael Kors bag to finish of the look. I left my hair in its normal wavy curls form and placed my beanie on my head and did the final touch ups to my make-up.

I heard the doorbell ring and I went to answer it, it was Liam he looked soo hot in his denim jeans, white t-shirt with an Aztec print and his signature leather jacket.

"You look soo hot!" Liam whisper into my ear as he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss,

"You look quite handsome yourself," I smiled,

"You ready to go?" Liam asked,

I nodded and took is hand, intwingled our finger and walked to his car.

I can't wait to see what Liam has planned...