Girls Day...

"Have you seen Liam today?" I asked Nikki as we drove down to Nando's for our Girls Day Lunch.

"No, he might be with Zach," she said playing around with the radio,

"Yeah, I haven't seen him since last night or spoken to him," I explained pulling into Nando's car park.

"Okay, so you and Liam have been going out for 3 weeks now," she said excitedly,

"Yeah I know, 3 weeks already," I said with a grin on my face. I stepped out of the car and walked towards the entrance of Nandinos (Nando's) .

"Hi table for 2," I said politely to the woman at the front desk,

"Sure, please come this way," the woman lead us to a table and we sat down.

"I am soo hungry!" I said looking at the menu,

"Me too, I am going to have the Mexican Chicken Salad with chips," Nikki told me,

"Very healthy, especially with the chips on the side, but I'll have the same with Chilli Mayo dipping sauce," I muttered to her.

For a few minutes we sat there gossiping about the hottest jocks in our school, when a waitress came,

"Hi I'm Megan and I'll be your waitress for today, are you guys ready to order?" She asked politely,

"Yeah,we will have 2 glass of Pimms, and 2 Mexican Chicken salads with chips,please." I ordered, while the waitress noted it down.

"Okay, I will get your drinks and your food will be out shortly," she told us before walk back to the kitcken.

Nikki and I went back to taking about make-up, clothes and our boyfriends.

~~~
We finished our lunch and decided to go back to my place to see if the boys were there.

"Zach! Liam!" I shouted as I entered the house. No reply, where are the boys?

I text Liam,
'Hi sweet, Just wonderring where you are, haven't seen you since last night or spoken to you. Come over when your free..♥ '

I sent him that text an hour ago and still no FUCKING reply, I trust Liam but I am starting to get worried.

"Don't worry Kiley, they're probally boy shopping or something." Nikki said as she headed towards the sunbathing beds in my garden.

We are currently in our bikinis ready to get a tan.

"Yeah your probally right," I said as I rested my head on the bed,

"So have told your parents about last night?" Nikki asked me, as she go a drink,

"No but I think Zach has, I don't want my car taken way that's it," I admitted as I opened a bottle of nice, ice cold Champagne.

"Well don't worry, I think everything will be alright and Zach goes of to LA on Monday morning," Nikki told me.

I totally forgot Zach was leaving for LA on Monday.

When my phone went of it was a text for Liam,
'Hi sorry couldn't reply back sooner left phone in car by accident. I'm with Zach we went to the beach and then went to Mc Donalds for lunch, we are coming to your now. See u soon sexy Xx '

I was soo relieved that they were fine and atleast they had a guys day.

~~~
"We're home!" I heard Zach shout,

"We're in the garden!" I shouted back,

Liam walk over to me and start to kiss me like there was no tomorrow. Our lips moved in sync, his hands roamed my body, my hands feeling through his hair. He bite my lower lip getting a sexy moan out of me and with that he stid his tongue into my mouth; our dancing dancing together, our lips moving in sync, I felt like my heart was about to have a heart attack.

I had never felt think this when Jake kissed me, as mean and bitchy as it sounds but its true. Liam makes me feel a whole different way.

I pulled back for some air because if I didn't I think I might of died, he physically took my breathe away.

"Hi sexy," Liam whispered into my ear,

"Hi," I said back,

"Will you go a date with me?" Liam asks me,

"Yeah,"I say giving him a small peck on the lips.

What a day?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys,

Please tell me what you think of each chapter, and feel free to give suggestions for my upcoming chapter..

Please vote and comment.

Thx...♥