I have to be strong.

Liam's P.O.V.

"Kiley honey, I'm so sorry you've have a miscarriage." Cheryl told us.

I saw Kiley's face as Cheryl told us. I swear to fucking god is something happens to Kiley, I will Kiley everyone. She has gone through too much.

"Kiley..." I whisper. No response.

"Take me home." Kiley muttered after 5 minutes. I looked at Cheryl and she nodded.

Kiley got of the exam table and head to the door. She had tears running down her face but she wasn't making a sound and that scared me.

We got in the elevator and I secretly text Nikki.

'We just finish at the docs. It didn't go so well. Come to Kiley's house, meet you there in 20.'

I really hope Nikki knows what I trying to say by didn't go so well.

We got to the car and I tell Kiley get in first, I walked the back of the car to the driver's seat.

I started the car, when Kiley muttered something,

"Can we go to the park first?" She asked.

"Sure whatever you want." I told her. So I drove to the park.

We got to the park and Kiley ran out the car to the pond, fear swept over me WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE GOING TO DO!

"Kiley!" I yelled as I ran after her. "Kiley!"

I kept on yelling her name and chasing after her until she stopped and collapsed on the ground in tears. I caught up to her and sat next to her; I wrapped my arms around her and let her cry it out a bit.

"Why Liam! Why! I didn't do anything bad. I always have bad thing happening to me; first Jake cheating on me, Zach got in an accident, then we had a fight and I couldn't handle it so I also took my life away. Liam I want our baby back. Liam I want my baby." Kiley yelled and cried into my shoulder.

"Shh, I promise you it's going to be okay. I promised you I would never leave you and I'm going to keep this promise; Kiley I know it hurts but..." I couldn't finish my sentence.

I didn't know what to say, I'm hurt as well; I just lost my child as well as Kiley.

  "Come on lets go home. I think  we need a rest." I said as I got up and extended a hand to Kiley. 

She wiped of her tears and grabbed my hand; when she got up she kissed me. 

I was a bit shocked at first but I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. 

  "For always loving me, no matter what life throws at us and for always loving me when I am acting stupid or crazy. So for that I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU." Kiley smiles at me.

  "I love you too."  I smiled back as I kissed her on the forehead.

We walked to the car. 

We got to Kileys house in 10 minutes. 

I saw Kiley crying again. I hate it when she cries.

  "Do you want me to call Zach and Nikki out here?" I asked.

Before I could say anything else Kiley ran out of the car to the house.

  "Kiley, what's wrong honey?" I heard someone say.

Perfect time to tell everyone. Wish me luck...