Scares of my LIFE.

"No Liam! I don't want to go! You can go and tell me what the doctor says!" I screamed at Liam as I clung on to his arm begging him not to take me to the doctors.

"Kiley get your ass out that door!" My mom yelled at me. She final came to term with me being pregnant and she is helping me a lot like; my future plans, baby plans, shopping etc.

"Mummy I don't want to go! Liam if you really loved me you wouldn't force me to go." I screamed again. I am don't want to go.

"Kiley STOP SCREAM! Your hurting my ears, look our appointment is in half an hour; it takes 10 minutes to drive to the surgery and then the check in takes another 5. So if we don't get going we are going to be late." Liam told me.

"I don't want to go. I'm scared. Liam I DON'T WANT TO GO!" I yelled.

"You know what?!" Liam muttered; as he surprisingly lifted my up bridal style.

"If you won't move by yourself. I will move you for you." Liam whispered to me as he carried me to the car.

"Liam put me down! I can walk." I screeched. Liam put me down and opened the passenger door for me; then walk over to the driver side.

Liam started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

"Hey, you okay?" Liam asked concerning.

"Yeah I guess so. No. I don't know." I puffed,

I am confused for many reasons, I don't even know what's going on. I read on line that I should be feeling the baby's kicks by now or am I just paranoid. I don't want this baby to affect mine and l future that much. But I just have a strange fear inside like something bad is bad to happen.

"Kiley babe; we're here." Liam broke me out of my long distance thoughts as he opened my door.

We walked into the surgery, went to the front desk and booked in.

"Hi Remo, hi Megan; I have an appointment with Aunt Cheryl." I smiled at the sweet elderly man at the desk.

"Hi Kiley sweetie. Your aunt cleared her schedule for you so go straight ahead to her office. Second floor, third room on the left. And hi Liam." Remo smiled at Liam before we both headed to the elevator. Liam of course smiled a little back.

We got to the elevator, and I squeezed Liam hand really tightly to get his attention.

"What's wrong?" He look at me.

"I love you."

"I love too. Don't worry nothing is going to happen, I am going to there right next to you." Liam assured me.

We got to my Aunt cabin and knocked on the door.

"Come in." We heard. Liam opened the door and I followed.

"Liam, Kiley. How lovely to see you. So what can I do for you?" Aunt Cheryl asked as we sat down in the chairs.

"I bet mom has already told you." I said as Cheryl just stared at me until she knew what I was talking about.

"Oh that. Well let's see how that little munchkin is in there?" Cheryl smiled as at me.

"Kiley can you please come and lay top of exam table?" Cheryl asked me. I smiled back and went to the exam table.

"We are going to do an ultrasound, that's where I put like a jelly like goo on your stomach and with this camera; we can see the baby." Cheryl told me and Liam; but why was she talking to us like we were fucking 5vyear olds.

"Cheryl, we do know what an ultrasound is. So stop talking to us like were 5 year olds." I complained.

Cheryl put the gel on my stomach and then the camera, I kept on look at the screen. Cheryl tapped a few buttons before calling Liam up.

"Kiley honey, I'm so sorry you've had a miscarriage." Cheryl told us.

And everything went blank, I felt the tears grown in my eyes, I could faintly hear Liam and Cheryl calling my name. Everything in my world had just broken down in pieces. I was responsible for this, I couldn't blame anyone but myself.

I have just lost my baby...MY LIFE...