I'm Sorry, I Love..

Kiley's P.O.V.

Why did Liam have to break up with me? Why can't he trust me? Who was that girl on the phone? Your lives over Kiley...OVER...

SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP.

Why doesn't my brain just fucking shut up, I want to forget it all, my relationship, the date, the fight and the phone call.

I just want to get lost, go away.

I am driving to god knows where and I suddenly get a phone call from Nikki, I pick it up,

"Where are you? What's wrong with Liam? Are you in trouble?" Nikki askes me as fast as she can,

"Nikki, I need to go, I'm sorry, please forgive me. I love you, please tell Liam I forgive him for lashing out and that.... I..... Love.....Him........." I tremble with tears running down my face, I need to go....

"What do you mean by 'need to go'? Kiley why do I have to tell Liam? Kiley don't do anything stupid you're scaring me." Nikki stutters in fear,

"I'm sorry, I have to go, GOODBYE..." I cry to her as I disconnect the phone.

I need to go... I have to go... I only get heart aches in this world nothing else...

I love you Liam.....

Goodbye....

----------------

Liam's POV...

~~~

"Liam!" Nikki shouted out.

Nikki came running down the corridor, holding her phone in her left hand and running her right hand through her hair. She shouted my name and had a worried look on her face. She ran to me, I was sitting with Jake, Luke, Conner, Max and the rest of the football team.

"Liam can I talk to you," Nikki said coming to the table and asking me,

"Yeah sure, let's go." I said getting up and following her to a corner so we could talk,

"So what's up, you look worried." I asked concerned,

"I spoke to Kiley asking her where she is and she said she needs to go, that she loves me and that she's sorry." Nikki told me with breathless, she was really worried about Kiley and I didn't understand what was going on.

"Nikki, what did she mean by she 'need to go' and that 'she's sorry'?" I asked worried about Nikki and Kiley.

"Liam I don't know what has happened to Kiley but it sound like she is going to do something stupid." Nikki told me with a scared look in her eyes.

I could understand what Nikki meant and I began to get shit scared as well,

"Liam, Kiley told me to tell you; that she forgives you for lashing out and that she loves you. Please find Kiley Liam, I don't know where she is." Nikki muttered her eyes filling up with tears.

I started to shit to get damn scared, if anything happens to Kiley I would never forgive myself.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and typed Kiley's number,

"Hello Liam," Kiley answered slowly,

"Kiley... Tell me where you are? We can talk about this, please just don't do anything stupid." I begged. As I ran toward my car,

"Liam, I'm sorry, I need to go. I forgive you for everything. And I...Love...You..."Kiley told me putting the phone down.

This is all my fault... I made a stupid fucking mistake and now I might lose Kiley... FOREVER.

I heard some trains in the background so I head straight to the train station, Please don't leave me Kiley...

I got to the station and recalled Kiley to see if she would answer but she didn't, straight to voicemail.

Fuck, What the Fucking hell have I done?

I searched for her all around the station, she wasn't there. She must have gone past the station or something.

I drove a little past the station, but past the train station is the Hollywood Sign, so she must have go there.

I quickly drove to the Hollywood Sign, I swear if anything has happened to her I will fucking murder myself, I would fucking forgive myself if anything happen to her.

I drove to the entrance of the Hollywood sign and there I saw Kiley's car. She here.

"Kiley!" I shouted as I ran closer to the Hollywood sign, "Kiley!"

And then I heard a noise coming from the top of the H of the Hollywood sign. It was Kiley, she was stood up, it look like she was about to... JUMP!

"Liam, go away, I don't want you here." Kiley shouted at me,

"You don't want me here because you're going to... COMMIT SUICIDE. How could you even think of that Kiley? Come Down." I yelled at her, anger running through my veins. How could she think of something so fucking stupid?

Kiley slowly climbed down and came face to face with me. I could see the tears, fear and pain in her eyes.

"What do you want? Don't you think you have done enough damage to me, you've already broken my heart, and what else do you want?"

Kiley yelled at me, she want me to forget that she said 'I love you' to me. She loves me and I probably do love her back; but she will never be mine when I tell her what I have done...