Have I lost him... FOREVER...

"LIAM!" I yelled over the phone the phone. No reply,

"Kiley, sweetie we're home!" I heard my... Mom yell,

Shit, my parents are home.

"Kiley what's wrong with Liam?" Nikki asked me worriedly,

"I heard a massive bang and now he won't reply to my voice." I told her, as I thought of what to do.

"What the fuck? Liam has to be all right, right, he has too." Nikki started to panic,

"Nikks, can you handle my parents for a few hours with Zach while I go out searching for Liam, I have to see if his all right and then I'll come home and tell my parents about the pregnancy. I hope they take it well." I tell her.

"They will be shocked but they will understand, and I can handle your parents for a few hours, go find Liam." She told me as she push me out my bedroom door.

I head downstairs to see my parents in almost 4 moths,

"Hi mummy, daddy." I said as I gave my mom and dad a massive hug,

"Hi sweetie, I missed you soo much!" My mom told me as she kissed me on the forehead,

"My princess, you looks as beautiful as ever, Daddy missed you soo much." My dad told me, as he kissed my forehead as well.

"Oh this is soo sweet but I have a major emergence I have to go out for, so I'll see you guys in a few hours. Love you bye." I said rushing towards the door as fast as I could go.

"Wait there young lady!" My mom yelled to me making me stop,

"We just arrived after a 4 month trip away from you and now you're going, what the big emergence?" Asked my mom.

Tell her Kiley, tell her about Liam and the pregnancy and then run out.

"Mom, Dad; I'm pregnant and Liam just got in an accident, so I have to go. Bye" I rushed.

I ran out the door and my mom ran behind me, so did Zach.

"Kiles, I'll come with you." Zach said as he got to my car,

"Fine, Mom I will explain everything later, I promise." I said as I got in the car.

~~~

We got drove past a few blocks and then I saw an ambulance, I swear I think my heart just stop for a moment.

"Zach! Stop the damn car!" I yelled at Zach, he parked the car on the side of the road and I ran to the ambulance.

"Liam!" I yelled.

"Excuse me, miss are you Kiley?" Asked the female paramedic,

"Yes I am Kiley"

"When we got here, there was an accident of teenage boy, faintly saying your name before he passed out." The paramedic told me,

"Where is Liam? I want to see him, where is he?" I asked in a rush as Zach rubbed up arm trying to calm me down.

"He is in the ambulance, I am Nurse Stacy, and I was the one who tried to get Liam out of the car." She told us as she led us to the ambulance; where we found an unconscious Liam laying on the bed with blood dripping down his head.

"LIAM!" I yelled as I jumped on to the ambulance on sat on the bed beside him, "Liam please wake up, babe please; I love you, I need you, you need to get up, Liam wake up." I felt my heart break.

"Kiles you have to pull it together." Zach said to me when he noticed the tears following down my cheeks like Niagara Falls.

"I can't this is all my fault! I told Liam to stay away not fucking go away! I want him back, I want my Liam back. Zach do something to make this better please." I begged Zach, I want Liam.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt but only one of you can come in the ambulance with Liam." Said Nurse Stacy.

"You go, I'll follow you, and I'll tell Nikki, mom and dad what has happened as well." Zach said as he got out of the ambulance.

"Okay, I'll see you in a few." I muttered as the ambulance door shut and started to drive off to the hospital.

I just sat there next to Liam, he was breathing, he was unconscious and I'm starting to get really worried.

What if I have LOST LIAM...FOREVER...?