Wish me luck.

Liams P.O.V.

I heard someone shout Kiley's name. Oh fuck, wish me luck.

I got out of the car and head to the main door where Nikki and Zach were standing waiting for me.

"Em hi." I smiled half-heartedly at them.

"What the fucking hell is wrong with Kiley?" Zach growled at me,

"I can explain." I muttered in fear, he looks mad like really mad.

"Liam when you said it didn't go so well did you mean as in she's had a..." Nikki's eyes widened as I nodded and she understood me.

"Oh god!" Nikki cried.

"Let's go and see her," Zach suggested, Nikki and I nodded our heads in agreement.

We head to the living-room to see Kiley sobbing and her mum holding her tightly. I went and sat next to Kiley, Zach sat on the coffee table in front of Kiley.

"Hey," I whispered into Kiley's ear,

"Kiles, please stop crying." Zach begged her but she cried even more.

"What's wrong with her?" Stephanie asked us.

"Mum... Liam has something to tell you." Zach rush. As I look up at him, thanks dude you're the greatest best friend ever; fuck you dude!

"Kiley has had a miscarriage." I told them looking at Kiley.

"No, that's not true." Stephanie muttered in shock.

"Liam, take Kiley up to her room please." Paul (Kiley's dad) looked at me.

"Sure Mr.M," I smiled lightly.

I took Kiley in my arms and took her up to her room with Zach and Nikki. I want her to speak to me not cry to me. SPEAK. Just say a fucking word Kiley, any fucking word.

"My life is over!!!" Kiley screamed/cried into my shoulder.

"Kiley no it isn't. We have prom around the corner, we have graduation, we have our future together and we have each other. So stop saying your fucking life is over because it isn't. WE HAVE EACH OTHER!" I told her. I have to be honest.

"Liam I'm so sorry because of me; we lost our child, I am soo sorry." Kiley apologised.

"Stop apologising, come on let's forget about it." I tried to make her stop crying.

God fucking help me.

~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys.

I am sooo sorry for the long wait for an update. Ive been really busy... MBFB is soon ending. (Tears)

Spoiler for the next chapter: It's Nikki's P.o.v. and prom shopping is totally happening plus starbucks suprise meeting with...