Jealous much!!

I couldn't resist but jump in his arms and hug him,
"Wow, candy-cane miss me that much!" Liam laughed lowering me back down to the ground,

"Yes, you were one of my friends and you help me sneak out to race, so of course I missed you!" I smiled giving him another hug.

"Sooo, Miss Kiley, what have you been up to because a little birdy told me you got arrested when I left." Liam smirked.

"Liam, who told you?" I questioned trying not to break my fingers that were locked in a fist.

"Nikki, my sweet, innocent little sister Nicole!" Liam chirped with a cheesy grin on his face,

"Well, yes I got arrested but....." I could finish the sentence because I didn't know what to say.

"Look, class is going to start in 10 minutes and your phone is broken so lets go out, get your phone fixed, grab a coffee and then we will come back for class,"

"Tempting... Okay, let's go!" Liam grabbed my hand in his, entwined our fingers and walked the parking lot, where we saw Jake; I quickly let go of Liam's unwillingly and went to Jake.

"Hey, babe what time are we racing?" I asked Jake but just he stood up and walked away,

"Don't babe me!" he yelled at me.

"What? Why not?" I asked confused, he didn't answer just walked away;
I ran after him.

"Jake, what's wrong?"I said as I grabbed his arm,

"I saw you jump into Liam's arms!" Jake's was so angry at me, What the fuck for?

"So your jealous? Well Jake...FUCK YOU! I missed Liam, he was one of my friends!" I yelled in his face, at walked of.

"Liam,lets go," I said grabbing him had and heading to class,

"What was that about?" Liam asked confused.

"Jake is being a jealous boyfriend," I growled, annoyed; pissed off and many other words.

"Oh, I see," he smirked.

"What?"I asked confused as we head to maths,

"Nothing, candy-candy," he smirked.

We walked into class, I took my seat and made Liam sit next to me.
And then our teacher starter talking,

"Right class we have a new student, Liam,"

"Sup Miss," he said, as she Leona walked into class,

"Mr Court, please move out of Jake's seat and move next to Leona now!" She asked in a rude voice.

What? No! Liam can't sit next to Leona, she will seduce him!

"Miss Williams , can Jake move next to Leona please?" I asked politely,

"Fine; for today only and Liam can you please stop taking a nap in my class!" She yelled.

Jake went and sat with Leona and she started to flirt with him,

Really Jake you have a girlfriend Me. KILEY, Remeber!!

Liam and I spent most of the lesson doodling on my notebook, it was fun.
Class ended, Liam wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around his waist, I started laughing because he told me about a prank he pulled in Boarding School, it was so fun to relax with Liam with out the guys around.

"Looky looky, Isn't it little Kiley!" Leona said as she walked up in front of us,

"Get lost! Before I loose my temper!" I warned feeling Liam's grip on my shoulder get tighter,

"What do you want......" Liam said trying to remember her name.

"My name is Leona!" She cried and then ran way.

I held my laughter for two minutes and then let in out,

"Oh my god Liam seriously, you couldn't remember her name?" I asked as we carried on walked to our cars,

"Yeah, who is she?" Liam asked scratching his head trying to remember her name. He looked soo cute like that.

"Hands off my girlfriend!" Jake shouted across the parking lot.

"No, I promise to take her out for a little snack, so... later man," Liam said as he dragged me to his Mercedes.

"What your going with Liam?" Jake grabbed my arm,

"Let go and let me enjoy my day Jake. You and Leona seemed to be a bit close in class so go to her and let me go to Liam, bye," I snapped getting into Liam's car.

We went out to Nando's and went to the park, I had a great night with Liam but the only thing that annoyed me was that Jake was be Jealous, Idiotic and Pathetic.
Liam dropped me of home. I went up to bed and fell sleep on my Californian king bed..

What is Jake doing? Burned in my mind...