Together Forever...

"Oh Liam, I love you soo damn much. I promise to trust you. I want you back." I jumped into Liam arms.

"Kiley. I love you soo fucking much." Liam whispered into my ear as he kissed my cheek.

I love you soo much Liam.

"Liam, I need you to be there for me, I've got my first hospital appointment tomorrow and I don't think I can go alone; I was going to ask Nikki to come with me but I would prefer if you were with me." I told Liam. I'm scared, really scared; I want Liam to come with me.

"Kiley, what time is the appointment? You don't have to even ask, you know I will come." Liam replied. I was a bit shocked, I thought Liam would be afraid.

"I seriously love you." I smiled at him.

"I love you too. I think we should go to class now because we've missed the first two classes." Liam told me as he looked at his phone for the time. When I saw his screensaver...

It was ME and HIM. It was a picture of us in summer, we were on the beach; just laying down on the sand.

"Hey, how long have you had that screensaver?" I asked.

"Ever since we took the picture, so around year; basically before we even went out." Liam blushed.

"You loved me that long."

"I've loved you ever since I laid eyes on you. Kiley we both have made mistakes in this relationship but I think I would have seriously died if we didn't sort out the problems or we broke up for good. Kiley, when you told me you were pregnant; I got shit scared, but there was a bit of joy in me because we were hopefully going to have a family. That when I remembered you might not want the kid." Liam spoke.

"Shut up!" I shouted and cut in.

"Liam, I don't know what the fuck to do, that why I need you and if WE decide to keep the baby then great but if we decide I should get the abortion okay. We will decide together." I told him.

"You are one feisty girl." Liam smirks as kissed me on the lips.

"I know right! Come on we have to go to class." I said as I dragged Liam out the empty classroom.

We walked along the hallway with our arms around each other. We went to the library, we both couldn't be bothered to go to class.

"I think I should Nikki and tell her to meet us in the library, she's really pissed at me." Liam mumbled as he got his phone out again. I just nodded.

Nikki is probably really pissed at Liam because I see the slap mark on his face but I'm not going to say anything. It's actually really cute. Mean I know right!

"Liam what are we going to do about my parents? And we need to tell your parents as well. How will they react?" I questioned.

"One. I don't care what my parents think about this. And second; let's take one problem at a time." Liam told me.

Why doesn't this boy not care as much as I do? Oh yeah because he's the go with the flow kind of guy. Well my fucking foot!

"Fine, there's no point arguing with you." I muttered to myself as I saw Liam smirk at himself when he heard me.

"I text Nikki; she's coming here with Zach."

"I seriously want to go home right now, this pregnancy is tiring." I yawned. I let my head fall onto Liam's shoulder and my eyelids started to drop.

"O M WOOZA!" Nikki screeched,

"Shut up! Liam whispered sharply at her.

"Sup dude! Haven't seen you in a while." Zach fist-bumped Liam.

"Yeah I know man. Sorry sis for earlier; I should of acted like that." Liam apologised.

"Hey it's okay. I forgive you and I apologise as well, I shouldn't off slapped you." Nikki said.

"It's okay, even though my face hurts." Liam laughed.

"Oh I heard about the incidence this morning. You kissed Leona, Kiley kissed Jake and then you kicked Jakes ass."

"Wait! What! You kissed Jake! KILEY I THOUGHT WE WENT OVER THIS!" Nikki yelled.

"Well I never kissed that douche-bag; he kissed me and STOP YELLING!" I shouted.

"Both of you stop yelling, you're giving me a headache." Zach complained.

"Sorry babe. So are you guys good?" Nikki questioned as she pointed over to Liam and I over and over again.

"Yeah we're good. We're together." I blushed.

"Together forever!" Liam whispered into my ear. Which made my heart melt.

Together forever...