You kept this.

After speaking to my mom, I decide to have some lunch. I really wanted to be alone today, just to think about Liam and I's relationship.

I headed to the kitchen when my phone started to ring it was Nikki. I didn't know whether to answer it or let it continue ringing until she puts it down, I don't really know what to say to her.

_________________

NIKKI P.O.V.

Pick up the damn phone Kiley...

Last week Kiley told me she was sorry and that she need to leave, I got shit scared after Kiley spoke to me, so I went and told Liam.

Something must off happened between Liam and Kiley, because she hasn't been attending school, answering my text messages, emails or phone calls.

Why won't she tell me we're best friends' practically sister, we knew each other better than ourselves.

We never kept secret from each other unless we knew we had too.

Last week after the whole Kiley situation, Liam came home around about 2 in the morning and headed straight to the bar room, he drank everything, from Vodka to Whiskey, from Champagne to Beer; he drank it all, I called Kiley and left her voice mail,

'Hi honey hope you're all right. Look Liam just came home, headed straight to the bar room and drank everything and I mean everything. Look we are best friend practically sister, so if there is anything bothering you just call me, any time of day I will come in 2 seconds flat, if this is about your relationship with Liam just tell me and I will help you sort it out okay... I love you goodnight Kiles.'

I hope she listen to the voice mail, well Liam past out after drinking soo much so I  had to practically drag him to bed last night.

I called Kiley again... NO DAMN FUCKING ANSWER!!!

"She's not going to answer you know so you might as well give up." Liam said standing against my bedroom door frame,

"I need to talk to her. Liam tell me have you done something to her? Because if you have Zach might be your best friend but he will kill you, if you let anything happen to Kiley." I tell him getting my car keys, jacket and boats.

I have to go a see Kiley, see if she is al right.

"Where are you going Sis?" Liam asks me, like Zach and Kiley, Liam and I are twins as well. We're not as close as Zach and Kiley but we are close.

"Going to see Kiley coming?" I ask, I heading down stairs to the car, he nods in agreement of coming.

We arrive at Kiley's and we saw Zach's car in the driveway, he must have came home a few week early because he wasn't supposed to come for another 2 week.

I went and knocked on the door and Zach answered it,

"Hey baby. What are you doing here?" Zach asked me giving me a peck on the lips,

"I came to see Kiley, and when did you come back I've missed you soo much." I told him as I walk into the house and closed the front door.

Liam and Zach did the boy hand shake thing and we all headed to the living room where Kiley was sitting.

"Hey honey, how are you?" I asked Kiley and she started to cry her eyes out, she ran to her bedroom, I followed her up and gave her a massive hug.

"Tell me what's wrong." I told her,

"It's Liam, my relationship, my life. Everything is just so messed up." Kiley cried out and Liam came in her room.

"Kiles if you want me out of your life, tell me and I'll go back to boarding school. Please just tell me your answer." Liam pleaded to Kiley, and then Zach came in the room; I went and stood next to him to see what was happening.

"What is happening?" I whispered to Zach and he just shook his head.

What is this about an 'answer'?

"Liam, I don't want to leave you, I want us to be together, I love you, but you cheated on me. I don't know if I can trust you again." Kiley cried to Liam.

What! Liam cheated on Kiley.

And second later Zach punched Liam on the jaw,

"Zach stop, please; fighting or using Liam as a punching bag won't help anything." I tell Zach trying to calm him down. Kiley is still crying as hell.

"Let's talk about what just happened because Zach and I deserve some explanations." I tell Kiley and Liam who are no sitting next to each other on the bed.

Liam Kiley take turns in explaining everything that happened from the date to the phone snooping, to the almost committing suicide and the cheating, the mistake.

"So you drunkenly slept with Leona at Jake's party and never told anyone about it." I say to Liam who is bowing him head in shame. I am really resisting the erg to slap him, he broke my best friend into pieces.

"Why didn't you tell me Kiley? Why didn't you tell me any of this?" I asked Kiley, she is my best friend and she is hurting because of my idiotic, selfish, jackass of a brother.

"I seriously don't know, I guess it would be kind of harsh to complain to you about your brother and his actions, I thought you wouldn't believe me when I tell you Liam cheated on me."

"You an Idiot Kiley, so what's your answer for Liam. Are you going to give him a second chance or not?"