The Date...

"Liam where are we going?" I asked for like the hundredth time, we had been driving for like an hour,

"Can't you be a little patient candycane?" Liam said stopping the car at the red light,

"Fine and can you think of a new nickname for me, no offence but I hate being called candycane, it makes me feel weird." I told him,

"What about honey, sweetie pie, babe or pumpkin?" Liam suggested with a cheesy grin, which made him look even hotter,

"Babe is better than candycane. So are we there yet?" I asked again.

"Kiles I swear if you ask me again I will find a way to shut you up!" Liam threatened,

"Really and what way is that?" As we drove into a parking lot, Liam parked the car, took the keys out of the ignition and kissed me.

It was the most amazing kiss you think by now I would have gotten use to Liam kissing me but I hadn't, I think my heart will go into an arrest if he doesn't stop kissing me like now, but I don't want him to stop kissing me.

"Surprise..." Liam said against my lips,

"What?" I asked looking confused, I had no idea what Liam was talking about.

"Our first date is at the beach, a moonlight picnic." He told me as he got out the car and walked over to my side and opened the door for me,

What a gentlemen?

He took my hand in his and we walked over to a lovely little picnic stop set out for us near the water, it was so romantic, don't judge I am a sucker for romance...

"So what do you think?" Liam asked letting go off my hand and wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder,

"It's amazing... it's great, I love it," I said trying to find some works to describe how I was feeling,

"I'm glad you like it, come on let's eat." Liam said pulling me over to the picnic blanket and basket.

Liam sat down and pulled my down to sit on his laps and started to pull out yummy treats like Chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate cake and little finger sandwiches.

I started my feeding Liam a strawberry, he eat it in one bite and it was massive strawberry. And then we went on to the chocolate cake, I LOVE CHOCOLATE CAKES!!! I took my fork and stabbed the cake on the corner so I could get the chocolate icing first, I took one bite and Liam planted a kiss on my lips, which surprised me.

"What was that for?" I asked,

"For being the best girlfriend ever." Liam grinned, and then his phone went off, he was about to turn it off when he saw the call ID

"Kiles I'm so sorry but I have to take it, it's really important," he explained getting up, walking away to answer the call.

Who was it? Why did he have to take it in the middle of our date?

He ran back and sat down,

"Everything okay?" I asked concerningly,

"Yeah and I am really sorry I had to take the call so to make it up to you, let's go for ice cream," Liam said as he started to throw the plates in the picnic basket and swooped me up into his arms like a bride.

I couldn't help but smile at how romantic he was, he was a troublemaker always in detention, getting into fights, never listening to a word you say, but he was also a sweet guy.

I don't think the feeling inside me is just liking it has to be much more...

We got to the ice cream parlour and I ordered a hot chocolate sundae, it was delicious. Liam said he didn't want anything so he just ordered a simple hot chocolate but I occasionally gave him a spoon full off chocolate sauce or ice-cream.

It was almost 10'O Clock and Liam and I were walking across the pier, we just don't want the night to end, well I don't.

I want to ask Liam who was on the phone and why he had to take it, but he looks so happy right now I don't think I should ask him just yet maybe tomorrow at school.

"Do you want go home now?" Liam asked breaking me out of my thoughts,

"No I want to stay with you," I said in a seductive voice,

Liam didn't think twice he picked me up in his arms and began running to the car. Liam sped down the road, we got home in like 10 minutes.

I unlocked the main door and went inside and Liam from behind grabbed my waist spun my around, pushed me up against the wall, and kissed me.

I will never get use to him kissing me... his lips are like magic, so sweet, sexy and well kissable.

He lifted me of the ground making my legs wrap around his waist, he walk upstairs to my bedroom, with our lips still locked. He placed me on the bed and he took of this jacket and shirt, tossed it on the ground and straddled me.

It was the best date ever...