Why didn't you tell me?

Zach's P.O.V.

I just stood there watching what was happening. All of this happened and Kiley didn't tell me.

Why? I'm your brother, I could have help you but no you fucking kept everything a secret. And my best mate who apparently 'loves' Kiley; he cheated on her. Wow...

"Kiles why didn't you tell me any of this? I would of come back home." I tell Kiley who is crying her eyes out, and Nikki is trying to console her.

"I didn't want to worry you in LA, you were living your dream, and I didn't want to be the reason for you to stop chasing your dreams." She tells me, I go and sit next to her on her bed and give her a massive hug.

"Why didn't you tell me any of this jackass?" I ask Liam who is wiping the blood of him nose, He may be my best mate but I will still punch out of him.

"I didn't tell you because I felt like you should be here to know what I have done and I wanted to know Kiley's answer before I tell you but now you know." Liam said.

"Okay let's just forget it now." I say calm, I really don't want to drag this on any further. It's giving me a headache.

"Kiles can I just have your answer for us, I need to know." Liam said look at Kiley,

"Wait! Who's the girl you cheated with?" I asked Liam,

He rubbed the back of his neck and answered, "Leona."

What! Leona. That Little Fucking Bitch, always coming into other peoples relationships. I'm going to destroy her!

"Fine, just tell Leona to watch her back I'm going to destroy her life!" I threatened Liam.

"So Kiley, What's your answer for us?" Liam asked.

And...

~~~~~~~~~~~