Can we just move on?

Liam's P.O.V.

One day later in the hospital.

I slowly opened my eyes and a bright ray of sunlight hit my face, Uh fuck! I opened my eyes again slowly, when I noticed that I wasn't in my bedroom or at my house. Where the fuck am I?

I looked over to the other side to see Kiley sleeping on the chair, I extended my hand to her to wake her up,

"Kiley." I whispered, no reply;

"Kiles!" I whispered a little louder and she finally woke up and jump on me,

"Oh Liam thank god you're all right, please don't ever scare me like that again, I swear I think I almost had a heart attack. God Liam, I love you soo much, I am soo sorry for everything." Kiley said giving me a long death hug and pecking me on the lips.

"Kiles?" I ask, and she hums in return,

"What the fuck am I DOING IN A HOSPITAL?" I yell.

"Whoa Liam, calm down. Baby you got in an accident yesterday and you've been unconscious since then." Kiley told me calmly as she stroked my hair back from my forehead.

"What are you doing here? We broke up remember and YOU broke up with me. I love you Kiles but you confuse me as hell, I can't stand it any more; ever since that first date phone call our relationship has just been going downhill, then that suicide thing, plus the cheating and pregnancy. I can't handle it any more." I told her. That was the hardest thing ever.

"Liam, yes our relationship has been a bit rusty but that doesn't mean we should just give up." She says to me with her eyes watering up.

"You give up every time things get rough and I sort of sick of it." I yell at her,

"Liam do you want a break up because if you do, I will call Nikki to come here and I will go." She said and a tear falls down her cheek,

"YES. I want to break up, I'm sick and tired of you. I can't stand you giving up on us every time we fight or something." I yell back at her.

"If that's what you want," she starts walking towards the door and turns around,

"Goodbye...Liam..." She whispers at the leaves.