Stupid Suprise

nikitakoksal
Nikki's P.O.V.

"Lets tell the boys we're going," I said as I took my MK bag and phone of charge.

"Okay," Kiley hummed.

We skipped down the hallway to Liam's room to find the boys laughing playing video games on Liam's flat screen.

I walked over to Zach and sat in his laps and Kiley wrapped her arms around neck from behind him. He paused the game and tilted his head back and looked at her.

"Hello sexy," he smiled at her. And she kissed him.

Ohh how romantic...

I punch Zach in the shoulder,

"Ow! What was that for?" Zach cries,

"Why can't you be romantic like Liam is to Kiley!" I complain.

"Oh my bad!" Zach pouts and I hear Kiley and Liam laughing.

"Never mind, Kiley and I are going prom dress shopping so we will see you later." I kissed Zach on the lips and jogged to the door.

"Are Liam and I really romantic?" Kiley asked as we headed to my car;

"Yes you fucking are!" I told her. And she blushed in return.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
KILEY'S P.O.V.

"Yes you fucking are!" Nikki told me and I blushed.

I just love Liam soo much I can't help myself.

"So where to?" I ask Nikki;

"The mall bitch!" Nikki smiled.

Man do I love this girl, she is the bestest friend a girl could ask for.

I also bet your wonderring how I'm doing with the whole miscarriage situation.
I'm fine, I've sort of come to reality now. I lost my child but I can have child in the future with Liam hopefully and I have a future to live. So yeah moving on.

We enter the malls parking lot and walk to the entrance,

"Lets head to Princess Pearls first!" I say;

"Totally," Nikki agrees.

We walk across the mall to Princess Pearls and imeadiatly start to search the racks for dresses.

"Hey guys" Lucy smiles at us. She's in our science class, really sweet girl and she is dating James Johnson captain of our school basket ball team.

"Hey Luc, how are you?" I smile;

"Great. I'll see you guys later James is outside waiting for me bye." Lucy smiled.

"Bye!" Nikki and I waved.

"OMG Kiles you have to try on this dress." Nikki screeched; holding up a shot midsee through dress in white.

It was beautiful but would Liam like it?

"Okay I'll try it on." I agreed.

"Hey sexy, miss me!" I felt a pair of arms sliding around my waist.

"Totally," I knew it was Liam because I could smell his cologne.

"Love you!" He kissed my forehead.

"Love you too babe; and now that you are here you cand carry my dresses and shopping bags for me. Plus treat your girlfriend to a mall shopping day / prom shopping." I saw horror in Liam's face and heard a small childish moan.