Suprise Suprise.

Nikki's P.O.V.
2 weeks later...

"So what colour do you thinking your prom dress is going to be?" I asked Kiley.

It's been 2 weeks since the whole miscarriage news, Kiley seems alot happier; she is finally smiling now thank god for that.

And she has lost that baby bump she had by having major power gym workouts.

It's great to see her smiling, and as for Liam he's smiling as well; I guess seeing Kiley smile makes him smile.

I also bet your wonderring how Zach and I are doing; well we're doing great, he's an amazing boyfriend and amazing in bed if you know what I mean. I seriousluly love Zach to pieces but he can annoy the hell out of me as well.

"I think I want a navy or dark blue dress because Liam has a navy and dark blue tie so I kind of want to match." Kiley blushed thinking of Liam. Bluh ew match, do people still do the couple matching thing?

"Either you look great in blue." I responded."But if you're doing the couple matching thing, do it nicely not so it makes me puke."

"Horrible much!" Kiley utterred in disbelief.

We are currently in my room, in my house and Zach is in Liam's room with Liam of cource. Plus my parents are down stairs in the kitchen.

Yes. You heard correctly MY PARENTS are in this house.

Let me explain to you what happened, we were all at Kiley's place first but then I remembered I forgot my phone at home; so I told the guys I'de be back but they all come with.

And when we entered the main gate Liam and I saw our parents car. I ran inside and saw my parents in the kitchen;

"Nicole dear, how are you!" My mom smiled.

"Cut the crap mother! What the fuck are you doing here?" I sort of shouted.

"Nicole, respect your mother!" My dad yelled at me.

"It's Nikki; not Nicole!" I corrected.

"Where have you been?" Mom asked me,

"With me." Liam answered coming into the kitchen with Kiley and Zach.

"Ohh Kiley, Zach; you both look amazing how are you?" Mom smiled.

"Great," Zach smiled putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Where the fucking hell have you two idiots been for the past year!" Liam shouted at our parents.

"Liam watch that tone!" My dad warned.

"Steven I expected this. We will explain everything Liam just not now." Mom looked at my dad with tears forming in her eyes.

"Why later? Why not now? Are you afraid to be embarresed infront of Zach and Kiley?" I questioned.

"Nikki calm down," Kiley muttered to me.

"Why!? Why should I calm down? I want fucking answers!" I yelled as Zach held me back.

"We were away for the past year because our marriage was not on very good terms, so your father and I decided we needed a break; so we went to New Zealand. We fought most days there. And we wanted to talk to you children before making any further decisions." My mom looked at Liam.

"Get a fucking divorse then!" Liam told mum.

"We are but we want to know where you guy want to go. Look mum is moving to New Zealand after the divorse and I'm staying here." My dad told us.

"As in hell am I moving to New Zealand, Kiley and I are buying a house in Miami for University. So fuck that." Liam blew at my parents.

"Plus Zach and I are also buying an apartment in New York for Uni so bye." I smiled at my mum.Can you blame me for hating her?

"We both understand your desisions, but you children need to see things for our view." My mom said.

"I'm done talking. I'm going to my room." I walked out of the kitchen and upstairs to my room.

"Nikki, listen!" Kiley followed my up.

"Kiley forget it, my parents are adults; they can do what ever they want lets just forget it. Okay." I asked.

"Sure."

And now we are sitting on my bed talking. We're not forgetting anything are we?

"What colour were you thinking?" Kiley asked me.

"I dunno know." I answerred truthfully.

"Wanna go prom shopping?" I asked

"Totally!" Kiley smiled.

~~~~~~~
Hi guys.

Next chapter is the suprise and prom shopping and wowza Parental drama happened.

Sorry I know I said this chapter was the suprise but next chapter I promise will be.