Should I or Should I Not...

Kiley P.O.V.

I just got in my car and drove to my house, I am so pissed, angry, hurt; it's torture watching the one you love so much lie and hurt you.

I was heartbroken because Liam broke up with me, and I was on the verge of committing suicide but Liam saved me. I love that boy so damn such and to know he cheated on me.

With Leona...LEONA, that LITTLE TWO FACE, FUCKING HELL OF A BITCH.

Leona... She always gets the boys, my boys, first Jake, he cheated on me, twice with Leona and I forgave him both time. And now Liam, he was so he is blaming it on the alcohol.

What am I going to do?

But there was one boy who never cheated, he knew his boundaries and was a perfect combination of playboy and gentleman....Joe...

Joe, he moved school a few weeks ago, I was his girlfriend before I was Jake's girlfriend so when I was 16, Joe was cocky, arrogant and a playboy but he could be a gentlemen as well. He never cheated on me, we went out for 6 months. And then we broke up because we didn't want to be together I guess..

At first I thought I loved Jake until I found out he cheated, he begged forgiveness and I forgave him, we broke up for 6 month, before I decide I wanted a permanent break up.

My life is so fucking complicated.

I want Liam so badly, but to know he cheated on me it hurts.

Most boys are dicks...

I don't know what to do. I want Liam back but I don't know if I can trust him again.

What do I do?

Should I give us a second chance or not...