Forgive and forget and more.

WHAT THE FUCK!

I just stood there in shock at what Leona just said.

1. Jake is going to be a dad.
2. Liam never told me he wasn't the father of that child.
3. I am going to mother fucking kill Liam for not telling me.

"When were you going to tell me?" I turned and questioned Liam.

"I-I was going to tell you tonight," Liam muttered.

"Alright, I'm not angry; I'm just frustrated that you didn't tell me. But when did you find out." I asked.

Liam stopped looking at me and look to the floor.

"I found out the night of my accident,"

What a fucking month ago seriously!!!!

"What! So you found out a month ago and you're tell me now." I stormed out of Starbucks;

"Kiley... listen...Kiley,"I heard Liam shout.

"What!" I shouted back to see him take a step back.

"What! What do you want me to say Liam? Liam I had a bit of fear in me thinking you would go off to Leona when the baby was born because that's your child." I cried feeling tears roll down my cheeks.

"Kiley I love you soo much and even if that child was mine I would still be with you and be the father of that child;" Liam calmly told me.

"But having a baby with Leona is just scary." Liam laughed make me laugh as well.

"Hay that's my girlfriend your talking about." I heard Jake say.

"Wow. Who ever thought that you two would end up together? I can't believe Jakeys going to be a daddy." I cued.

"Haha very funny. Now do you forgive me and Leona for being assholes to you." Jake asked.

"Of course, but please don't break Leona's heart like you broke mine." I gently told Jake.

"I won't." Jake promised.

"And Kiley this is the most sincerest apology ever. I am truly sorry for all the crap I have put you through and all the bitchiness. I am soo sorry." Leona apologised sincerely.

Wow! Just wow!

"I forgive you Leona but all the stuff you put me through I will never forget! Leona you know I don't forgive and forget." I told her.

"I know and thank you;" Leona gave me a sweet smile.

It looks like an actual sweet smile. Wow.

"So what you guys doing in the mall?" Jake asked.

"We are prom shopping, you?" I asked back.

"Same;"

"Okay well we will let you guys carry on." Jake and Leona said their goodbyes and walked towards Princess Pearls.

"So what do you want to do now?" Liam asked.

"How about we buy you a new tux?" I smiled.

"No!" Liam winced.

"Yes now lets goooo!" I walked towards Zara men.

This is going gonna be quite funny.