I'm Sorry, I love... Part 2.

Liam's POV...

~~~

"What do you want? Don't you think you have done enough damage to me, you've already broken my heart? What else do you want?" Kiley yelled at me,

"I made a mistake Kiles, I can't go back and change that mistake. I'm scared of telling you the truth." I told me calmly, looking her in the eyes. I was telling her the truth, this is one hell of a fucking mistake.

"Why are you scared Liam?" She asked cupping my jaw,

"I'm scared of telling you the truth because I don't want to lose you." I whispered to her,

"Liam telling me the truth. Why are you acting like this? What is the mistake?" She asked me.

I have to tell her, I have to... Here it go's...

"Do you remember the night of Jakes Party, well after the whole racing and cops thing, Leona found me, I was really drunk, I was just sitting on the sofa and she came and sat on my laps. We talked for a few minutes and then we kissed;" I told Kiley the first part, she looked pissed, upset, angry, furious and any other word that means angry right now.

"Did anything else happen?" Kiley asked me, looking like she was going to slap me if anything else did happen.

"We slept together." I told her really quickly and she slapped me hard cross the face.

"You cheated on me, you made me feel like I was the only girl in the world, and what did you do? You slept with Leona. You know what's funny? You and Jake both cheated on me with the same girl." Kiley said laughing sarcastically.

She is heartbroken.

"You know what Liam? I want you to forget me, you never met me. I can't take it anymore, first Jake now you. I'm done I can't take this anymore, forget whatever I said to you. Just forget everything" Kiley said walking away from me.

"You want me to forget everything. Well for you information I can't because I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO FORGET!" I yelled at her and her stop in her tracks.

Did I just?

"Liam don't, don't you dare say that now!" She warned me as she stepped closer to me,

"I Love you soo much and you love me, I can't forget everything that we had... you still are my number one girl. Please forgive me Kiley." I begged to her, I've never begged for anything in my life ever, but I love Kiley.

"Is there anything else you're hiding from me?" Kiley asked looking at me folding her arms across her chest.

YES.

"No, no more lies, just the truth; Kiley please forgive me." I told her looking into her eyes.

"I forgive you for lashing out and causing me pain but I need time to think about 'us' I just need some time." Kiley told me as she ran away to her car, not giving me any time to reply.

What the fuck have I done? I might have lost Kiley forever! I am the most fucking idiotic person in the world!

I guess I just have to wait for Kiley's answer on us...

Good Luck me..