I hate...

Kiley's P.O.V.

I can't believe that just happened, I can't believe we're really over and he just told me how he felt about the whole relationship, how he felt about me.

'What are you doing here? We broke up remember, YOU broke up with me.' I still remember the way he yelled at me, it hurt. I hate this part of a relationship, why can't life be like a fairy-tale? You find a prince, you fall in love, get married and then happily ever after.

In reality you only get pain, in life you only get heartache. It's the worst fucking thing ever; you feel like the whole world has just crashed on top of you, like someone is constantly stabbing your heart with knives, sharp sharp knives. I've had my share of heartaches why can't someone else have them? I had two from Jack and now this feels like the hundredth one for Liam. I am starting to hate boys.

I wish everything would just go back to the way it was before. I wish I didn't feel this way, the boy who I love to death just wants me to go away.

I am currently sitting in my car in the drive way, I don't want to go inside and face my parents. They are going to kill me, but I'm already died.

I saw Nikki and Zach walking toward my car, I rolled down the window and faced them both.

"Sweetie, come inside you've been sitting here for almost 2 hours." Nikki told me sweetly.

I just want to fucking cry my eyes out.

"Yeah, I guess it's time for me to go inside." I opened the door, stepped out and saw my parents at the front door staring at me.

I look down at my stomach and noticed a bit of a baby bump.

Please don't kick me out the house.

"Mom, I'm so sorry; please forgive me." I cried to me mum as I walked up to her and she just opened her arms out to me. I jumped into her arms and started crying.

"Honey, let's talk inside." She whispered in my ear. I went to the living room and sat next to Nikki and my mom.

"Kiley tell us everything, we're your parents you can tell us and pregnancy is a big thing." My mom told me.

"I don't know where to start. I though Liam was cheating on me and that drove me crazy so I almost committed suicide, then I found out I was pregnant and I broke up with Liam." I told them and my mom looked like she saw a ghost.

"We spoke on the phone almost every day, why didn't you tell me any of this?" Mom yelled at me.

"Stephanie calm down," My dad told my mom.

"Calm down! Our 17 year old daughter is pregnant and you want me to calm down!" Mom yelled at dad.

"Mum, relax everything is under control, Nikki, Kiley and I will find a solution," Zach told mum and she look furious.

"Mr and Mrs Martins, please don't worry we will sort this out" Nikki told my parents.

God help me.

"Mom. Dad. Please don't make me have an abortion, I don't want to kill my baby." I cried.

"We will talk about this some other day just go to bed, you need to rest and your school called they said your attendance is very low; you need to go to school so have an early night." Mum kissed me on the forehead and left.

"Daddy..." I whispered,

"She's just in shock, she will get over it, go to bed you lot, Nikki you can stay over if you want. Goodnight." Dad told us and followed mum upstairs.

I hate my life, I HATE MY LIFE. I HATE MY LIFE!!!!