I need your advice...

I tried to fall asleep thinking about what to do. Should I give Liam a second chance or should I forget him.

It's been a full week since I spoke to anyone, I haven't even been attending school, I can't sleep at night and I've got a massive headache.

I just don't what to do.

I don't know what the hell is happening to my life, it is changing so fast. Zach is training to be a football coach in LA and he has agreed to staying there 2 extra weeks to help prepare the juniors for a big game, I'm so happy he is fulfilling his dream as a football coach and it looks great on the college applications; but I wish he was here, he always helps me when I'm advise, his is a great big twin brother. He can be a jackass as well so don't think he is always sweet, he is a sweet jackass.

I need some advice, should I go to Nikki, all I want to do is complain about how Liam hurt me, what should I do, how much of a jackass I think he is.

I wouldn't want to go and complain to her about her brother, that might be a bit too harsh, she loves Liam, they are the bestest siblings ever, they're not as close as me and Zach but they are close.

I was currently sitting on my garden sofa watching the clouds in the sky, I only did that when I had to make big decisions or if I just wanted peace and quiet.

I took a sip of my water when my phone started ringing, and it was...

My mom...

"Hi mom, I miss you." I answered,

"Hi sweetie, how are you, I miss you and Zachy too." Mom replied,

"I'm Fine, how are you and dad, when are you guys coming back, it's been almost 2 month since I last saw you."

"Sweetie, we are coming back in a few days, Kiley tell me you sound upset." Mom said sound suspicions,

"Mom, I need your advice..." I told her,

"Go ahead sweetheart you can ask me anything..."

"Liam and I have been going out for almost 2 months now and a week ago we had a massive fight, which lead to a breakup, which lead to me almost committing suicide, and when Liam found me on the verge of CSing Committing suicide, he told me he made a mistake and let me tell you mom it was one hell of a bloody fucking mistake. It left me in tears. I told Liam I loved him and I meant it with all my heart and he told me he loved me back, but what do I do, can I trust him again after that mistake. He wants me to give us a second chance, Should I give us a second chance mama; I really need your advice on what to do." I let out a long breath it felt good to talk to my mom about this she was a really good a giving advice.

"Look sweetie, from what you have told me, you and Liam love each other, you have had your heartbroken a few times and you're just afraid to let someone new in. I know he made a mistake Kiley but Liam loves you and you love him, why are you going to punish each of yourself by keeping each other away for the other. You are afraid of having your heartbroken again Kiley and that is totally respectful, but you love Liam and I can't let you to give him a second chance. That is totally to up to you, but I think the main question you have to ask yourself is if you let him go can you live without him." My mom told me calmly,

"Thanks mom, I love you, I think I have my answer. Bye" I said hanging up.

That question my mom said kept coming up in my head...

'I think the main question you have to ask yourself is if you let him go can you live without him.'

And I had my answer for Liam...