Explanations.

JAKE'S P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Kiley next to me in her bed,

What? How? When?

Then I looked around the room to see Zach and Nikki sleeping quite close together.
I just lay there and look at how beautiful Kiley is.

Thank god she forgave me..

After an hour of me gently stroking kiley's arm with my thumb she woke up.

"Hi beautiful," I whispered slowly whilst kissing her on the forehead,

"Morning, I have a massive head ache," She moans

"Well so do I," I tell her.

Zach's phone suddenly went off which cause Nikki to wake up and she looked like she had at least 5 drinks last night.

"Dude, I'll call you back," Zach replied to the person on the phone, and Nikki went back to laying down across Zach's chest, Nikki's Luke's girlfriend!! So get away from Zach.

"Get your ass up and tell me what happened last night!" I shouted to Zach across the room.

"Well lets see, I got to the party, you and Kiley were well drunk, Nikki was about to have sex with a random guy, so then I got you two to my car and I have to practically had to force Nikki away from that guy.Then I drove you guy back here and we all fell asleep." Zach explained.

"Wait... so your telling us that Nikki almost had sex and we got pissed," Kiley said in a simple term.

What the hell will Luke do his girlfriend was about to cheat!

"Nikki what are you going to tell Luke?" I asked.

"Nothing," simply replying

"What! you almost cheated to your boyfriend!" I yelled

"BOYFRIEND, Luke isn't my boyfriend, yes we have kiss and possibly slept together but he is not my boyfriend," she explained.

Out the corner of my eye I could see Zach ready to kill someone!
Does he like Nikki? Are they secretly dating?

"Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked him.

"I'm gonna FUCKING Kill You!" Zach shouted as he got up and attacked me.

"GET OFF ME!!" I yelled at him.

"First you date my sister and now your blaming my Girlfriend for cheating!!!"

Wait, WHAT! Girlfriend! NIKKI!

I pushed him off and Kiley held him back long enough for him to calm down;

"So let me get this straight, you and Nikki are a thing?" I question giving Nikki and Zach the DEVIL EYES.

"Um, yea-ah," Nikki replies carefully so Kiley doesn't ripe her head off.

"Your Dating him, the most idiotic person in school!" Kiley trying not to ripe Zach and Nikki to pieces.

Mate she is soo sexy when she is angry!

"Hello I'm your twin brother and I could say the same thing about Jake!" Zach trying to defend himself. Dude, shut up!

"Look, don't bring Jake into this, Nikki I'm happy you have a boyfriend but why Zach; why not, Conner, Tony, Tyler, Wes or Max. They're all soo hot

Wait !? did my girlfriend just say some other guys were hot?

"No, Zach is my Boyfriend okay, oh and Jake, Kiley has kissed Conner!" Nikki told me as I yelled at Kiley!

"You FUCKING KISSED CONNER!"

"We broke up, I was single, he was hot and we kissed, plus you have kissed other girls!"

"Okay, I just got a little jealous!" I said as I picked Kiley in my arms carried her to the bed and kissed her.

Yeah, she is fucking hot and I love the lips on mine.

After a few minutes of us kissing and talking, we all got changed and went out lunch.
~~~~~~~~~