Telling the TRUTH...

Liam's P.O.V...
After Leona had told me she was also pregnant, I fucking panicked,

Kiley my girlfriend, who is pregnant with MY child, who loves me. What the fucking hell is she going to do when I tell her I made another girl pregnant?

I am currently on my way to Kiley's house with Nikki, I told her everything and she lashed out on me.

*FLASHBACK...*

"Liam, what's wrong? Why did Leona call you?" Nikki asked,

"She's pregnant with my child, Kiley and Leona are both pregnant because of me." I told her,

"WHAT! You made Leona that fucking hell of a bitch pregnant, how could you?!" Nikki yelled at me then she started throwing fruit at me.

"Aw, Nikki STOP please, I didn't mean for this to happen to Leona or Kiley." I pleased to her,

"You jackass, dick, man-whore! What the fuck are you going to tell Kiley? You almost made her commit suicide, and now you're going to tell her you made her worst enemy pregnant. Liam you dick. She is pregnant as well, what the fuck do you think you're doing?!"Nikki yelled at me.

"I didn't mean for any of this shit! I love Kiley, I want to start a family with her but NOT now, I'm only fucking 18. I have a life ahead of me, a future. Kiley has a life as well and a future; I hate Leona I only remember using her as my booty call. I could never be in a relationship with that bitch." I told her.

"So jackass what the fuck are you going to do now?" Nikki asked in a rude tone,

"I'm going to tell Kiley the truth. The WHOLE truth, rehab, Leona and not going to boarding school. Everything."

*End of flashback.*

We got to Kiley's house and I packed my car and made my way to the main door,

"Ready?" Nikki asked,

"Yeah." I lied, I am crapping myself thinking about what Kiley's reaction is going to be to the truth.

I knocked on the door and Zach answered,

"Sup man, hay baby. What are you guys doing here?" Zach asked as he gave Nikki a peck on the lips,

"Where's Kiley? I need to talk to her." I said to him and he pointed towards the living room.

I made my way to the living room and saw Kiley sitting on the sofa watching Magic Mike, this girl and Channing Tatum plus Alex Pettyfer.

"Hay Kiles," I say giving her a peck on the lips.

"Hay baby, what are you doing here? I thought you were hanging with the boys today." Kiley asked,

"No, I came to see you and tell you something very important." I said cutting to the chase,

"What?" Kiley asked,

"Okay, do you know how I was in boarding school?" I asked, and Kiley nodded in agreement.

"Well I wasn't in boarding school, I was in rehab for anger problems and depression." I told her calmly,

"So you kept this a secret from me? I thought you were in boarding school but you were in rehab, why didn't you tell me this before?" Kiley asked angrily

"I was told not to tell anyone." I replied,

"So Zach doesn't know."

"No, Zach, Nikki and my parents are the only people to know about this, I wanted to tell you but I was not allowed to." I told her the truth,

"Fuck that, Liam I've known you almost 6 years and you have never had anger problems or depression, please tell me this is a joke because if this is the truth, you have lied to me for almost 4 years and that's fuck up." Kiley yelled at me.

"It's the truth, I had anger problems and depression. I had the depression because of the stress and now it's over. Kiles I wanted to tell you but I wasn't allowed to; please believe me."

"Is there anything else I should know?" Kiley asked,

Okay here it goes, wish me luck...

"Well you know when I cheated on you with Leona, she called me up last night and told me she was pregnant." I told Kiley really quickly. And she slapped me so hard I think it left a mark.

"You jackass. You cheated on me then made me pregnant and now you've made another girl pregnant. Liam I can't believe you! You lied to me about boarding school, and now this." Kiley shouted.

"I'm sorry it was a drunken mistake and I thought we used protection. Kiley I don't know what to do right now. I've made two girls pregnant, karma is a fucking bitch!"

Kiley slaps me again, "Do you know what Liam? It not my problem you used alcohol for your problems, I hate you! I am having an abortion I don't want this baby any more. Plus enjoy your life with Leona because I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU!" Kiley yelled at me.

"No you can't, I love you Kiley. Please let me fix this." I begged.

"No, you've done enough, I'll sort it out with Leona. Please just leave me alone." Kiley told me as she pushed me out the door.

Kiley slammed the door in my face before I could say anything and then I got a text for Nikki,

'I heard everything and so did Zach I stopped him from killing you. Liam good luck with your life, I love you and I will always support you but not when you are wrong. I am staying over Kiley's tonight, she need a girl's night plus I'll try and talk her out of the abortion idea. Love you bro. P.S. I can't help you with Zach he wants to kill you.'

My life is so fucking complicated, and now I've lost Kiley. I wish I could do something but Kiley asked me to stay away and I will.

I love you Kiley I hope you can forgive me...

***********