Class and Drinks ...

So I'm currently in the worst lesson of the day.... GYM!

"I hate bloody gym class!" I complained to Nikki as we walk to the hall.

"So do I," Nikki replied as she gave Luke a hug and I gave Jake a peck on the lips.

"You look soo sexy in your shorts," Jake whispered into my ear and kissing me on the neck as Zach walk past us;

"Okay, stop making out with my sister in front of me!" Zach complained as loud as he could.

"Shut up!" Me and Jake shouted simultaneously, which made me laugh and then Coach Amber came in.

"Okay, Boys and Girls, we are playing bench-ball and dodge-ball. Zach and Tony you are team-captains; pick your teams and lets play." Shouted coach Amber and then blew the whistle.

I was on Zach's team and Nikki was on Tony's; Jake and Luke also on Zach's team.

After class, I got changed and found Nikki, Luke and Jake, waiting for me outside in the parking lot.

"Hay, after school we're going to a party, do you want to come?" Jake asked as he walked me to my car.

"Yeah sure, pick me up 6," I said goodbye and walked off.
~~~~
Party time...
Jake picked me up at 6 and we make it to the party, it was already in full swing when we got there.
Jake and I were greeted by some friends and they said we look great together (which make me blush) I had one of the hottest guys in schools as my boyfriend; I am a pretty lucky girl.

"Hay, Kiley!" A deep voice yells across the room, I pull Jake over there and greet Ben (Zach's Friend)

"Hay Ben, now you boys enjoy; I'm going to my friends over there," I point out Nikki as I leave Jake to hangout with the football team.

I walk over to Nikki, Hannah, and Ellie; we all complemented each other on our outfits, I was wearing a mini white jersey skirt, blue tank top and black wedded pumps. We all started dancing  on a song which is one of my favourites Fancy by Iggy Azalea.

We were at the party until 4 in the morning. Jake got pretty drunk, and so did I and that's all I remember.