My Worst School Nightmare.

"Kiles, you know you can come home any time you want right." Zach reassured me,

"Really so can we go home now because I don't give a fuck about school." I replied sarcastically.

"Kiley I will be by your side all day, I won't let anything happen and just give school ago today; it won't be as bad as you think." I tried to assure me. I just shrugged back.

We are currently walking towards to the main entrance, I feel like everyone is looking at me. Can they notice the pregnancy?

"Hey Zach!" shouted Max from across the parking lot.

"Hey go, I'll be fine." I whispered to Zach, he smiled back at me and gave Nikki a quick peck on the lips before running to his friends.

"He love you soo much." Nikki looked at me.

"Yeah he's my brother and he loves you too but he won't say it probably yet." I said.

"Actually he has already said I LOVE YOU and he apologised." Nikki blushed.

"WHAT?! WHEN!? WHERE!? WHAT?!" I yelled at her in excitement.

"He apologised for being an idiot and told me he love me this morning." Nikki blushed again.

"I'm soo happy for you. Let me tell you love is great but you have to treasure it because you don't know when the person you love fade away." I felt the emotion in my voice so I coughed it back.

"I do love Zach and I don't want my relationship with him to affect our friendship." Nikki looked at me with a sweet smile.

"It won't babe now let's go." I said as we started walking up to the main entrance and signed our names.

I hope I can just get through today without any problems.

"Hey Kiles do you want to go to the locker because I need a few things out of mine." Nikki asked me,

"Yeah sure let's go."

We started walking towards the locker until I stopped.

I saw Liam talking to Leona very closely like their lips were inches apart. I felt the tear swell up in my eyes.

Liam saw me and our eyes connected, they were full of love I could see it but they were also full so hatred, coldness, darkness. It scared me, he broke the connection of our eyes and...

Grabbed Leona by the waist and kissed her right in front of me.

I felt the tears dripping down my face, I just ran, I ran as fast as I could.

I can't believe this is happening, please god tell me this is a nightmare. I am about to wake up screaming and Zach is coming to check on me. Please tell me this is a nightmare. Please.

It wasn't a nightmare, Liam is seriously over me, and he's with Leona now.

I ran as fast as I could down the hallway.

"Kiley!" I heard someone yell but I continued to run,

"KILEY!" The person yelled again. This time I stopped and turned around to see who the person was.

It was Jake, who was speed walking toward me. I don't want him near me right now.

"Kiles, what wrong?" Jake asked concerned as he look at me,

"Jake please just go away, I don't want to speak or see anyone right now." I muttered to him.

"Kiley, I know we didn't have the perfect relationship but we did trust and love each other." Jake whispered to me as he cupped my face in his hands.

"Jake me life is over. This is the worst my worst school nightmare." I cried into Jakes arms.

"Hey, look at me everything is going to be okay," He kissed me on the forehead,

"Let's go and sit down." Jake guided me to a spot under the stairs.

We sat down with our backs against the wall. I let my head fall on to Jake's shoulder.

"Hey do you remember the first Christmas we spent together?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, that was the time you told me you love me." I swallowed roughly.

"You do know I meant it right."

"Yeah of course, I do. Look Jake we might not be together but that doesn't mean I don't love you. Jake I love you like a friend, a best friend but I can never love you like a boyfriend again. I'm sorry about that." I told him sweetly.

"I understand."

And suddenly Jake's lips were on my lips, Jake was kissing me.

Oh holy mother fucking god!